The whole solar system! [drawings] [You can participate]

cratercracker

1 minute ago, cratercracker said:

Are you some sort of Pixel art Jesus or something?

Becasuse that looks really cool!

I don't think I'm Jesus because I am not religious. But I love to draw!

The black hole is more scientifically accurate than Interstellar's, as it shows Doppler shifting as well as gravitational lensing.

25 minutes ago, RoadRunnerAerospace said:

*interstellar music intensifies* 

I could do an 8-bit version of Detach, but I'd hate to bother with copyright stuff.

Also I am NOT animating that thing. :D Probably. I mean I did make a Rubik's cube in KSP so that could hardly be any harder...

Interesting things to do

Collaboration of @ProtoJeb21 and @Cabbink to make Titan (Saturnian moon)

Instructions: Cabbink makes Saturn in the Background, Sends it to ProtoJeb, ProtoJeb makes Titan with lakes and clouds.

Collaboration of @Adstriduum and @cubinator to make ISON (free flying comet)

Instructions: Adstriduum makes comet and a little bit of Milky Way as a background, cubinator does the tail and a little, distant sun.

And, @RoadRunnerAerospace draws Chariclo (centaur with rings)

Instructions: JUST DO IT

Also, @mabdi36 makes a banner for Uranian system

Instructions: Just like you did solar system

Hint: It is not a task, i am not some sort of leader or something, i am just giving interesting tasks that i spent time thinking of! Would be cool if you could do this!

9 minutes ago, cratercracker said:

Instructions: Adstriduum makes comet and a little bit of Milky Way as a background, cubinator does the tail and a little, distant sun.

Looks like that comet broke apart in 2013, and it wouldn't have much of a tail if it was far from the sun.

10 minutes ago, cratercracker said:

Interesting things to do

Collaboration of @ProtoJeb21 and @Cabbink to make Titan (Saturnian moon)

Instructions: Cabbink makes Saturn in the Background, Sends it to ProtoJeb, ProtoJeb makes Titan with lakes and clouds.

And, @RoadRunnerAerospace draws Chariclo (centaur with rings)

Instructions: JUST DO IT

Also, @mabdi36 makes a banner for Uranian system

Instructions: Just like you did solar system

Hint: It is not a task, i am not some sort of leader or something, i am just giving interesting tasks that i spent time thinking of! Would be cool if you could do this!

Hmm I could create Saturn and then put it on imgur for protojeb to download.  I would rather not disclose my personal email.

Just now, Cabbink said:

Hmm I could create Saturn and then put it on imgur for protojeb to download.  I would rather not disclose my personal email.

How about just a PM then?

2 minutes ago, cubinator said:

Looks like that comet broke apart in 2013, and it wouldn't have much of a tail if it was far from the sun.

Is there any other comet of such kind? I am currently looking for one, stay tuned!

2 minutes ago, cratercracker said:

Is there any other comet of such kind? I am currently looking for one, stay tuned!

There was one comet observed in 1965 which reached a peak magnitude of -10 as it passed perihelion, visible clearly during daylight. It broke into three pieces.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Ikeya–Seki

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.