Jump to content

The whole solar system! [drawings] [You can participate]


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Cabbink said:

Fyi the next drawing I will be doing is a photo-realistic planet on the surface .  Wish me luck!

THAT IS WHAT I AM GOING TO DO,SO DONT DO THAT OR I AM GOING TO SETTLE OUT AN OPERATION UNTHINKABLE FOR YOU.

Ahem

*except if it is an exoplanet*

jk

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 10:22 AM, cratercracker said:

THAT IS WHAT I AM GOING TO DO,SO DONT DO THAT OR I AM GOING TO SETTLE OUT AN OPERATION UNTHINKABLE FOR YOU.

Ahem

*except if it is an exoplanet*

jk

Lol I'm already also doing that. *pls don't hurt me*

Edited by Adstriduum
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2017 at 11:10 AM, Cabbink said:

Fyi the next drawing I will be doing is a photo-realistic planet on the surface .  Wish me luck!

Scratch it. I am not good with surface drawing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Adstriduum said:

Lol I'm already also doing that. *pls don't hurt me*

Have you read what I posted in "What games did you recently played, except KSP?"

You might find some answers.

Okay which planet is that? I really hope that this is a moon, because I have a plan to draw absolutely every view from absolutely every surface.

Russian Style!

4 minutes ago, Cabbink said:

Scratch it. I am not good with surface drawing.

That is sad.

I am sad.

Lets make a nuclear holocaust then. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cratercracker said:

Have you read what I posted in "What games did you recently played, except KSP?"

You might find some answers.

Okay which planet is that? I really hope that this is a moon, because I have a plan to draw absolutely every view from absolutely every surface.

Russian Style!

That is sad.

I am sad.

Lets make a nuclear holocaust then. 

Ha Ha. I Might just.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Adstriduum said:

Here's Planet Nine (Hypothetical):

UGs5AkA.png

(sorry @Cabbink! I also wanted to give it a go.)

Its Not Bad! I like it! However, it would like to point out that the sun should be smaller. At Pluto(~40 AU) Sol is the size of any other star, however much brighter. Very Well Done!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cabbink said:

Its Not Bad! I like it! However, it would like to point out that the sun should be smaller. At Pluto(~40 AU) Sol is the size of any other star, however much brighter. Very Well Done!

I know. I just wanted it to be visible. In pixel art, the resolution is low, so in the best it could be as far as scale, it would just be a pixel across and I didn't want it to look just like another star, even though that's what it would look like. I should have made it smaller though...

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Adstriduum said:

Here's Planet Nine (Hypothetical):

UGs5AkA.png

(sorry @Cabbink! I also wanted to give it a go.)

Oh that is really cool dude!

Actually in my mind, the planet nine, if it was a gas giant, would be somewhat reddish, cause you know, the concentration of metals and ferum oxide is quite high in that region of the solar system, especially if you keep out of mind the amount of ice out there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RoadRunnerAerospace said:

Ida! and Dactyl!

called it "nature and a friend", due to Ida, in greek mythology, is a nymph, and dactyl, again, in greek mythology, inhabits mount Ida. 

dCkL4JT.png

 

Wow.

That is really far away.

Can we have a clear picture of a closeup?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, cratercracker said:

K.

Just to make a bio for you as a participator, what program do you use?

Paint.net, and sometimes pencil and paper (you will probably see some with that)

eC4tM72.png

larger Ida!

crap!, hang on!

 

Z4YD8Ch.png

Final ida!

Edited by RoadRunnerAerospace
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RoadRunnerAerospace said:

Paint.net, and sometimes pencil and paper (you will probably see some with that)

eC4tM72.png

larger Ida!

crap!, hang on!

 

Z4YD8Ch.png

Final ida!

Seems legit! 

K, I think you can be introduced to the club!

I think there are 2 members  who can help you with pixel art!

@Adstriduum

@cubinator

Both of them are pixel artist, one of them is using the same program as you do.

PM me, if you are interested in continuing!

A few more pictures, and you are added to OP!

Keep it going!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cabbink said:

Wolf 1061c Everyone! Probably one of my lower quality ones. I made it warmer in the picture(IRL its as cold as mars).

rT2sIBb.png

NOOOOO I RAN OUT OF THOSE DARN LIKES WHAT THE ACTUALL HELL I HATE THIS I HATED THIS ALL THE TIME GOSHDARNIT CHEESES CHOIST THIS IS HELL ON EARTH OH GOD I HATE I HATE I HARE IT

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...