Jump to content

The whole solar system! [drawings] [You can participate]


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, cratercracker said:

Are you some sort of Pixel art Jesus or something?

Becasuse that looks really cool!

I don't think I'm Jesus because I am not religious. But I love to draw!

The black hole is more scientifically accurate than Interstellar's, as it shows Doppler shifting as well as gravitational lensing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, RoadRunnerAerospace said:

*interstellar music intensifies* 

I could do an 8-bit version of Detach, but I'd hate to bother with copyright stuff.

Also I am NOT animating that thing. :D Probably. I mean I did make a Rubik's cube in KSP so that could hardly be any harder...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting things to do

Collaboration of @ProtoJeb21 and @Cabbink to make Titan (Saturnian moon)

Instructions: Cabbink makes Saturn in the Background, Sends it to ProtoJeb, ProtoJeb makes Titan with lakes and clouds.

Collaboration of @Adstriduum and @cubinator to make ISON (free flying comet)

Instructions: Adstriduum makes comet and a little bit of Milky Way as a background, cubinator does the tail and a little, distant sun.

And, @RoadRunnerAerospace draws Chariclo (centaur with rings)

Instructions: JUST DO IT

Also, @mabdi36 makes a banner for Uranian system

Instructions: Just like you did solar system

Hint: It is not a task, i am not some sort of leader or something, i am just giving interesting tasks that i spent time thinking of! Would be cool if you could do this!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, cratercracker said:

Collaboration of @Adstriduum and @cubinator to make ISON (free flying comet)

Instructions: Adstriduum makes comet and a little bit of Milky Way as a background, cubinator does the tail and a little, distant sun.

Looks like that comet broke apart in 2013, and it wouldn't have much of a tail if it was far from the sun.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, cratercracker said:

Interesting things to do

Collaboration of @ProtoJeb21 and @Cabbink to make Titan (Saturnian moon)

Instructions: Cabbink makes Saturn in the Background, Sends it to ProtoJeb, ProtoJeb makes Titan with lakes and clouds.

Collaboration of @Adstriduum and @cubinator to make ISON (free flying comet)

Instructions: Adstriduum makes comet and a little bit of Milky Way as a background, cubinator does the tail and a little, distant sun.

And, @RoadRunnerAerospace draws Chariclo (centaur with rings)

Instructions: JUST DO IT

Also, @mabdi36 makes a banner for Uranian system

Instructions: Just like you did solar system

Hint: It is not a task, i am not some sort of leader or something, i am just giving interesting tasks that i spent time thinking of! Would be cool if you could do this!

Hmm I could create Saturn and then put it on imgur for protojeb to download.  I would rather not disclose my personal email.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cabbink said:

Hmm I could create Saturn and then put it on imgur for protojeb to download.  I would rather not disclose my personal email.

How about just a PM then?

2 minutes ago, cubinator said:

Looks like that comet broke apart in 2013, and it wouldn't have much of a tail if it was far from the sun.

Is there any other comet of such kind? I am currently looking for one, stay tuned!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cratercracker said:

Is there any other comet of such kind? I am currently looking for one, stay tuned!

There was one comet observed in 1965 which reached a peak magnitude of -10 as it passed perihelion, visible clearly during daylight. It broke into three pieces.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Ikeya–Seki

Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...