The whole solar system! [drawings] [You can participate]

cratercracker

Let's chech if any more cool celestial bodies are not drawn...

Chariclo already exists, Vesta too, a comet, even Sedna!

Too bad most of the cool objects are already drawn. What about those from outside?

Trappist-1, Proxima Centauri, Lich, Gliese 581, 55 Cancri... So many systems exoplanets which lack this kind of art! Their only limit is imagination! (and a good hand for cool drawings) Make the dream true!

9 hours ago, Nailed it! said:

Let's chech if any more cool celestial bodies are not drawn...

Chariclo already exists, Vesta too, a comet, even Sedna!

Too bad most of the cool objects are already drawn. What about those from outside?

Trappist-1, Proxima Centauri, Lich, Gliese 581, 55 Cancri... So many systems exoplanets which lack this kind of art! Their only limit is imagination! (and a good hand for cool drawings) Make the dream true!

There will be exoplanets as soon as I will return to Moscow

35 minutes ago, cratercracker said:

I maybe will give up this thread.

Not so many interest in it on the forum..

I have art in school once a week, and I dread it. I have been posting opinions on this forum and I hate art. That shows how good this is. I like your produce. I can't make anything look nice, but I love trying with your tips. Do not think this is uninteresting. I have never released a thread that lasted one day. I'm uninteresting. People dislike me for that. But this does look like something that you should continue with. I spent hours looking for those easter eggs. So please, don't give up on this thread.

3 hours ago, cratercracker said:

Feels way too lonely around here..

Especially for this big project!

It takes a little while for a project like this to pick up. When I started my 8-bit drawings, I barely got any replies. I still barely get any replies. But look, a few months later somebody noticed it enough to ask me to do some drawings for them! And take a look at the number of views of this thread- lots of people observe silently. So, continue if you enjoy drawing.

Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.

-Jack Ma

Yes. I needed to pity as corny quote in there too.

2 minutes ago, cubinator said:

It takes a little while for a project like this to pick up. When I started my 8-bit drawings, I barely got any replies. I still barely get any replies. But look, a few months later somebody noticed it enough to ask me to do some drawings for them! And take a look at the number of views of this thread- lots of people observe silently. So, continue if you enjoy drawing.

I had 0 replies to a Minecraft mod I made, but 100s of looks. I'm sure you have had 1000s.

7 minutes ago, AR3S_TGL said:

I have art in school once a week, and I dread it. I have been posting opinions on this forum and I hate art. That shows how good this is. I like your produce. I can't make anything look nice, but I love trying with your tips. Do not think this is uninteresting. I have never released a thread that lasted one day. I'm uninteresting. People dislike me for that. But this does look like something that you should continue with. I spent hours looking for those easter eggs. So please, don't give up on this thread.

6 minutes ago, cubinator said:

Thanks for the kind words!

You are probably the most interested people in this thread!

But you know..

The darkest hour is before the dawn.

Just now, cratercracker said:

Thanks for the kind words!

You are probably the most interested people in this thread!

But you know..

And thanks for the art and enthusiasm! I like seeing people enthusiastic... :D

1 hour ago, AR3S_TGL said:

I had 0 replies to a Minecraft mod I made, but 100s of looks.

Lambda Station Decals has 5 replies, and @cratercracker made half of it. A lot of people download without replying.

1 hour ago, cratercracker said:

For me, at least, the dawn seems to last longer than an hour. Like, since May 2nd. *cough*

8 hours ago, Matuchkin said:

Totally. Didn't mean to be rude, sorry.

No need to be worried, you are wrong only in one point: I didn't call it art, I call it "pictures".

And i also think that it is surely not art (except @cubinator's stuff, it is pixel ART after all..)

But mine.. Mine are just some dum abstract pictures without really any meaning.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.