KSP Acquired by Take-Two Interactive

UomoCapra

9 minutes ago, T.A.P.O.R. said:

As someone who has a free coffee machine in the office, I won't drink the stuff. One time there were ants in the machine. Also the coffee is awful.

Find a more serious employer.

We had a 6 month procurement project involving all stakeholders (actually, everyone at the offices, including interns and consultants) before we selected a company to provide us with an excellent selection of good brews 24/365 (the NOC people was given extra attention due to their working hours).

I might add that several of the companies we contacted got slightly confused when we went full procurement mode on them, including detailed service level agreements ...

The company that won even created a special customer interaction website for comments and complaints just for us :wink:

ps.
The deal was only for our Swedish offices, but even the global management understood that good 'fika' is vital for a functional office.
ds.

9 hours ago, Curveball Anders said:

Find a more serious employer.

We had a 6 month procurement project involving all stakeholders (actually, everyone at the offices, including interns and consultants) before we selected a company to provide us with an excellent selection of good brews 24/365 (the NOC people was given extra attention due to their working hours).

I might add that several of the companies we contacted got slightly confused when we went full procurement mode on them, including detailed service level agreements ...

The company that won even created a special customer interaction website for comments and complaints just for us :wink:

ps.
The deal was only for our Swedish offices, but even the global management understood that good 'fika' is vital for a functional office.
ds.

I'm in Australia. I'm lucky the ants weren't poisonous spiders.

Anyway..., back on topic.

The world doesn't seem to have ended with the IP acquisition, but I'm holding off playing until the he DLC comes out. I kinda went out of control playing too much just before 1.3 dropped.

gone fishing hum tasty 

edit: oh and also autist don't care ... when an autist toc the matter do not come from the autist but from the environnement ... inprint that once and for all you ll be kind ...

also autist start to be really really bored to spend huge amount of energy communicating with everyone when no one make effort communicating like autist *grumpf*

also as a lite autist, go see elsewhere if i'm there, my daily concern are not exactly the same as yours

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

• 3 weeks later...

Please, don't remove the community based content! A lot of mods were created independntly and it brings great diversity to this game. plus the guys behind the mods worked lot too! Hoping for more good content! Thanks, devs! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there a way to see when I bought KSP? I'd like to see if I'm eligible for the free DLC.

I'm pretty sure I bought it before it was available on Steam. In fact, I helped betatest the Linux version.

Edited by Rabblerouser

1 minute ago, Rabblerouser said:

Is there a way to see when I bought KSP? I'd like to see if I'm eligible for the free DLC.

I'm pretty sure I bought it before it was available on Steam. In fact, I helped betatest the Linux version.

Well you joined the forums May 5 2012, so did you make an account before you bought the game?

5 minutes ago, Galileo said:

Well you joined the forums May 5 2012, so did you make an account before you bought the game?

Just signed into the Kerbal store and found I purchased KSP on 2013-02-11 on the KERBAL STORE (website, not Steam) and got the Steam version while it was in beta. Hopefully that counts. :o

26 minutes ago, Rabblerouser said:

Just signed into the Kerbal store and found I purchased KSP on 2013-02-11 on the KERBAL STORE (website, not Steam) and got the Steam version while it was in beta. Hopefully that counts. :o

that should count, the dead line was somewhere later in 2013 (around the time the steam version was released

42 minutes ago, Rabblerouser said:

Is that Feb 11 or Nov 2? The deadline was "before May 1," IIRC.

• 2 weeks later...

Im super happy for squad and i hate to be negative, but wasnt it take two who completely trashed GTA5 for the hardcore fans, in favour of microtransactions, and removing any real player rewards, for actually playing the game.

Please no microtransactions take two. Id already spent over £100 to play this before you did that

Edited by Mrtortoise23

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, easytarget said:

Wonder if every future game includes the possibility of micro-transactions in current titles like KSP?

http://www.pcgamer.com/take-two-wants-recurrent-consumer-spending-opportunities-in-every-future-game/#comment-jump

Oh wonderful, so Kerbal Space Program having craploads of overpriced DLC is now the best case scenario. Yeah that definitely raises my hopes for the future of this game. I can't wait to start buying loot boxes just to get new rocket parts.

• 3 weeks later...

I really wish that companies wouldn’t just sell their games for money. Do the devs not have a vision for this game! The path take TT could take this down is terrible! i purchased this game early on so I’m fine with DLC but I really qm worried about what this awful sounding company could do to my beloved KSP!