UomoCapra

KSP Acquired by Take-Two Interactive

733 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, T.A.P.O.R. said:

As someone who has a free coffee machine in the office, I won't drink the stuff. One time there were ants in the machine. Also the coffee is awful.

Find a more serious employer.

We had a 6 month procurement project involving all stakeholders (actually, everyone at the offices, including interns and consultants) before we selected a company to provide us with an excellent selection of good brews 24/365 (the NOC people was given extra attention due to their working hours).

I might add that several of the companies we contacted got slightly confused when we went full procurement mode on them, including detailed service level agreements ...

The company that won even created a special customer interaction website for comments and complaints just for us :wink:

ps.
The deal was only for our Swedish offices, but even the global management understood that good 'fika' is vital for a functional office.
ds.

2 people like this

9 hours ago, Curveball Anders said:

Find a more serious employer.

We had a 6 month procurement project involving all stakeholders (actually, everyone at the offices, including interns and consultants) before we selected a company to provide us with an excellent selection of good brews 24/365 (the NOC people was given extra attention due to their working hours).

I might add that several of the companies we contacted got slightly confused when we went full procurement mode on them, including detailed service level agreements ...

The company that won even created a special customer interaction website for comments and complaints just for us :wink:

ps.
The deal was only for our Swedish offices, but even the global management understood that good 'fika' is vital for a functional office.
ds.

I'm in Australia. I'm lucky the ants weren't poisonous spiders.

Anyway..., back on topic.

The world doesn't seem to have ended with the IP acquisition, but I'm holding off playing until the he DLC comes out. I kinda went out of control playing too much just before 1.3 dropped.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

gone fishing hum tasty 

edit: oh and also autist don't care ... when an autist toc the matter do not come from the autist but from the environnement ... inprint that once and for all you ll be kind ...

also autist start to be really really bored to spend huge amount of energy communicating with everyone when no one make effort communicating like autist *grumpf*

also as a lite autist, go see elsewhere if i'm there, my daily concern are not exactly the same as yours

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

Well either KSP will blossom or will wither.Knowing TT wither seems to be very high probability sooner or later

So when are you going to update the ps4? Sure it's not as good as pic but we're 2 updates behind.  

what if TT is just a bunch of flat earthers and they are trying to shut KSP down because of its "lies"?

that's what I'm concerned about!

1 person likes this

Please, don't remove the community based content! A lot of mods were created independntly and it brings great diversity to this game. plus the guys behind the mods worked lot too! Hoping for more good content! Thanks, devs!