[1.2.2] 64k overhaul

RELEASE THREAD BELOW:

have you ever wanted a 6.4k scale config mod Like RO

ALSO WORKS WITH GGP 6.4 SCALE AND ANY OTHER MOD WITH A 6.4 SCALE KERBIN SIZED BODY

well here it is in good form released now!

INFO:

this is like RO but for KScale64 (a.k.a 6.4k)

it currently contains all liquid engines and LF-T fuel tanks with the jumbo 

All rights Reserved 

If you want your mod featured in this just ask and ill get on it ASAP and add you to the 6.4k/KScale64 PM discussion

i must stress this is alpha alpha release

Requires MM (not included because im silly)

DOWNLOAD:

https://github.com/Kerbinorbiter/64k-overhaul/releases

ISSUES?

https://github.com/Kerbinorbiter/64k-overhaul/issues

Once again All Rights Reserved (AKA DO NOT COPY)

Special mentions:

@kerbinorbiter for creating this mod

@Paul Kingtiger for creating KScale64 and 6.4k

i'm also going to TRY and get a CKAN going for it

CURRENTLY SUPPORTED MODS:

Spoiler

SQUAD-stock

@Kartoffelkuchen's SpaceX pack is supported (02/06/17)

@DECQ's Soyuz and R7 is kind of supported (all parts but second stage [the Core block])

CONFIGURATION FILES IN PROGRESS:

Spoiler

@DECQ's soyuz and R7 (having issues with the Second stage because it has 3 engines)

MODS THAT I THINK SHOULD BE OVERHAULED:

Spoiler

i will get back to you ASAP as soon as i get the notification (unless in off line) 

Edited by kerbinorbiter

its only stock for now its stock only (well a few fuel tanks and engines) i have asked @DECQ if i could put his Soyuz in its basicly a RO for 6.4k

12 hours in and im ready to release thats a turnaround record right. If your wondering why so quick its because its basicly finished for the most part basicly all the fuel tanks and engines are done thats all i realy need so new Thread will be up today perhaps 

Edited by kerbinorbiter

5 minutes ago, Walker said:

It basically has the same function as SMURFF, right?

its more like RO than SMURFF because its deisigned and (the Cfgs are acctualy hand writen MM configs) for 6.4k that alows a greater divercity of mods because as far as i know SMURFF is only stock

also, the current plans are to get AMCOBAP (As Many Creators On Board As Possible)

Edited by kerbinorbiter

33 minutes ago, kerbinorbiter said:

its more like RO than SMURFF because its deisigned and (the Cfgs are acctualy hand writen MM configs) for 6.4k that alows a greater divercity of mods because as far as i know SMURFF is only stock

also, the current plans are to get AMCOBAP (As Many Creators On Board As Possible)

SMURFF is compatibile with mods, but afaik SMURFF changes the parameters of all parts by the same factor (correct me if I'm wrong), which means that some parts may not be well ballanced. So cfg file with hand written configs for every part would be extremely appreciated!

Edited by Walker

21 hours ago, Walker said:

SMURFF is compatibile with mods, but SMURFF changes the parameters of all parts by the same factor, which means that some parts may not be well ballanced. So cfg file with hand written configs for every part would be extremely appreciated!

this does the same BUT it is a good idea because well some people like standalone mods however it has been proven to work by @Kartoffelkuchen's SpaceX configs for 64k in theory at least (it uses the same factor of scale i.e engines thrust x by 6.4 mass 6.4 resources 6.4)

BEFORE I FORGET im planning on a remote tech cfg 

Edited by kerbinorbiter

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.