• Artillery
  • Literally anything Military

The modlist is a bit of a hefty one not going to lie, we've got :

NorthKerbinDynamics

BDArmoury

NAS

NeverEnnufDakka

I need your crafts to display!

More info on the way! (Writing a article on my phone is crap)

How this will work is that I will make a article on the said plane, tank or boat via another thread, I just wanna see if this will take up as much heat :D 

All are welcome!

If you mods decide this is more SCE then just send it on over there :)

Edited by KenjiKrafts

My old (2016) millitary spaceplane and hypersonic guided warhead ... but it in RSS/RO .. i test hypersonic reentry heat, and possible heat protective сonstructions in FAR aerodynamic with Mach 20 to 4 interval. I have in mind  what extremaly need to build long hypersonic flight warhead (total 11000km flight) to protect against potential anti-missile defense with common level of realism overhaul tech. Also find way to create impty-winged spaceplane to prograde atmosphere reentry (potentialy avoid stress in wings metall, irl no fuel in wings = lower mass and posibility to add ablation sheet in front of wings)

Edited by *MajorTom*

On 01/06/2017 at 9:25 PM, KenjiKrafts said:

The modlist is a bit of a hefty one not going to lie, we've got :

NorthKerbinDynamics

BDArmoury

NAS

NeverEnnufDakka

Never said REQUIRED mods...

89ajl2D.jpg

My GUA-1 anti-air artillery rover.

Wnk8K09.jpg

cbpLgUl.jpg

My ND-1 Vigilance naval frigate, armed to the teeth with 4 anti air missiles, 2 Torpedoes and 2 batteries of 6 I-Beams each.

And this is just in atmosphere...

Just now, MiffedStarfish said:

Never said REQUIRED mods...

89ajl2D.jpg

My GUA-1 anti-air artillery rover.

Wnk8K09.jpg

cbpLgUl.jpg

My ND-1 Vigilance naval frigate, armed to the teeth with 4 anti air missiles, 2 Torpedoes and 2 batteries of 6 I-Beams each.

And this is just in atmosphere...

Sick, I will make a badge for all entries, stock gets a special one :wink:

This is old, built in KSP v1.0.5: https://kerbalx.com/StahnAileron/Vector-Mk1A-BDA

Not sure if it would be viable now (the main concern is the engine; the engine worked in 1.2, but that WALL of gimbals it uses for the animation...) Well, I guess another concern would be BDA itself since it's changed hands and I have no clue how the newer versions handle and what changed, if anything.

3 hours ago, KenjiKrafts said:

@SpacePod9, @*MajorTom*, @dundun92 Here is your badge for entering your planes :D 

really  beautiful badge ,thx !

ps: and video for you as gratitude - my old stock submarine (no nukes at this time, but... look for fun :) )  https://youtu.be/tow9JLN8fsA

Edited by *MajorTom*

2 hours ago, StahnAileron said:

This is old, built in KSP v1.0.5: https://kerbalx.com/StahnAileron/Vector-Mk1A-BDA

Not sure if it would be viable now (the main concern is the engine; the engine worked in 1.2, but that WALL of gimbals it uses for the animation...) Well, I guess another concern would be BDA itself since it's changed hands and I have no clue how the newer versions handle and what changed, if anything.

If you could redo the "heavy transport" that would be amazing, by redo I mean its gotta be stock plane and can be modded to add weapons :D

1 hour ago, *MajorTom* said:

really  beautiful badge ,thx !

ps: and video for you as gratitude - my old stock submarine (no nukes at this time, but... look for fun :) )  https://youtu.be/tow9JLN8fsA

Хороший товарищ! I will count that as i need naval units :) 

2 hours ago, KenjiKrafts said:

If you could redo the "heavy transport" that would be amazing, by redo I mean its gotta be stock plane and can be modded to add weapons :D

That might be tough because (A) I'm still on 1.2, (B) run a mod-heavy installation, and (C) haven't really touched KSP much over the past 2-3 months.

I could create a stock 1.2 install (I'm waiting on mods to update) to do it for you, however. I just don't recall what KSP had for stock part selection. It probably won't be as pretty(-ish; I'll admit the cockpit I used wasn't really befitting).

This is the SF-01 Falcon. It is probably the first air-and-space fighter, that is also an SSTO. It holds a set of 2 rockets, fired simultaneously. Work was put into the design, so feel free to admire it.

I may soon try to shoot down a satellite with this and land back to the KSC (last attempt crashed it).

Video of it in action.

Edited by Joseph Kerman

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my warship, "Midnight Requiem". Primarily focused on anti-aircraft operation and strategic assault, it's equipped with a lot of AA guns, a pair of AA laser, and a single nuclear-tipped SCUD for leveling enemy position from long range

F7PyYZW.png

ad9cy03.png

OLq7ZAz.png

bINLk16.png

KIo5hyh.png

qDKUOEl.png

FqUXz3m.png

Spoiler

xQY5cKE.png

From left to right.
Georgia class Missile Cruiser
Barr Class Destroyer
Imia Class Frigate
Gaiste Class Minelayer
Cosain Class Patrol boat
Loaded but not in frame is also the Fomh class attack sub.
ev22JaH.png

qCubAs7.png

(Slightly older version)
This image shows the Swift interceptor releasing the low orbit observational craft Hawk.
2HYaSGx.png
VTOL gunship Hummingbird
opzI1vB.png
qaMGiXe.png

Tern light export craft. For all those 3rd world nations nearby.
K3aFj0e.png

Heron multirole fighter.

P3VKOoa.pngAhnMEVT.pngGbXdWlS.png

Tropis Mil and artillery piece.
AwbGNoj.png
Infantry combat vehicle.
Dn5Kn1q.png
Main Battle Tank
29Ur1z9.png

No images of anti-air vehicle nor the high velocity bomber.

Many images spoilered.

Edited by Spartwo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.