[Video] My not-a-Let's Play channel!

Mr. Fusion

I normally disapprove of self-promotion, but I've got a lot of good feedback on YouTube, so hopefully this thread lets people find out about videos they might like, but would hardly ever come across otherwise.

About the channel: First of all, it's not a let's play type of thing. I do stupid/unusual/fun things, and edit them together with some music and text, into a funny video. (if this tells anything to you: these reminds some people of Criken's older videos). I try to release a video every weekend, and so far I've been able to keep up with it.

The channel

Edited by Mr. Fusion

Channel link is in my signature down below.

What's the rationale behind not including a link to what you are describing into the post where you talk about it?

Maybe it's just me, but I have signatures disabled because of too much <strike>stupid</strike> useless stuff in too many of them... ;)

Edited by Corax

Thanks everyone for the good feedback, I'm glad you guys liked them! :)

What's the rationale behind not including a link to what you are describing into the post where you talk about it?

Maybe it's just me, but I have signatures disabled because of too much <strike>stupid</strike> useless stuff in too many of them... ;)

I didn't know you can disable signatures, I'll put the link in the post!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
(if this tells anything to you: these reminds some people of Criken's older videos)

Who's Criken? This style sounds like Danny2462. (Mysteriously got the name only because I had his YT channel in an alt tab.) I'll bite anyway, maybe it's better.

EDIT: NEVEMIND, IT'S HIMcaps

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...