Cant extend solar panels.

Hi, I am running a modded install of 1.3 and for some reason I have lost the ability of extending solar panels. I have no idea if this is a bug in 1.3 or a mod I am using. Can someone help? 

Thanks

mod list

B9, BD armory,  Dmagic, extra planetary launch pads, KAS, kerbal engineer, hyper edit, Procedural wings, SXT, tweak scale., and Andromeda Visuals: Daydream

Edited by maybach123

On 03/06/2017 at 9:19 PM, maybach123 said:

No one knows a solution to this problem? 

Probably because you haven't really described very much. Is your craft out of power? Are the panels broken? What panels are they? etc.

10 hours ago, voicey99 said:

Probably because you haven't really described very much. Is your craft out of power? Are the panels broken? What panels are they? etc.

all of the solar panels would not open, even in the hanger but I just installed the mods onto a completely new game and it seemed to fix it. 

I've run into the same problem running 1.2.2 version of the game. All of the sudden all of my solar panels wouldn't deploy in space. I realized that i needed to run a test so i strapped them all onto a frame at the launch site and all but one of my panels won't deploy. 

Running similar mods to the OP but I thought it might be my interstellar extended but maybe not.. maybe launchpads or tweakscale?

I have a probe set for Mimmus, and it ran out of electricity. I have XL solar panels on them, but when I try to extend them, it does not have the blue button by status that allows you to extend them. Is this a bug or do I need electricity to extend solar panels?

9 hours ago, Beehelp said:

I have a probe set for Mimmus, and it ran out of electricity. I have XL solar panels on them, but when I try to extend them, it does not have the blue button by status that allows you to extend them. Is this a bug or do I need electricity to extend solar panels?

You will need electricity to extend your panels

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.