KSP Interstellar Extended Continued Development Thread

FreeThinker

1 hour ago, BoilingCold said:

Hrmm, OK, but does that mean that things like the KSPI Science Lab can't be used if I also have Near Future installed? Since I don't seem to be able to find a way to provide enough power to operate it.

Possibly

5 hours ago, FreeThinker said:

Configure the radiator for Core Cooling in the VAB

Unfortunately, that doesn't help. No matter what combination of "core cooling" and "global cooling" I set up in the VAB, the stock standard size drills will not getting cooled. They max out around 740K.
For this test I only use stock 1.1.2 and Interstellar+dependencies. Just used a big Kerbodyne 14400 tank, 4 standard size stock drills, a stack of huge batteries, ore tank and probe core. Plus different radiators. Then drilling at the launch pad. No luck with cooling.

52 minutes ago, FreeThinker said:

Possibly

Hehe OK, well good to know that it's not me messing it up (probably) :D

I shall save my experiments with the science lab and microwave power for another time and continue strapping unsuspecting Kerbals to the top of nuclear engines and flinging them at distant planets :)

20 hours ago, FreeThinker said:

Although Nanolathing itself does not unlock any new KSPI-E parts, it does improve the the performance off all graphite based radiator by 60%. In the future I will add a technode placeholder to make this clear

Well that is annoying, I wish I had known before I put up a couple of very heavy power generation sats as I was heavily heat limited.

There is no mention of that tech in the original post.  Where else would I have heard about that upgrade?

Edited by Liquid5n0w

1 hour ago, Liquid5n0w said:

Well that is annoying, I wish I had known before I put up a couple of very heavy power generation sats as I was heavily heat limited.

There is no mention of that tech in the original post.  Where else would I have heard about that upgrade?

I'm sorry for that. It used to be in the first post but it must have fallen off durring the transition. I added a new table with all technologies that affect radiator performance.

Note that Nanolathing originaly was the technodes which allowed you to upgrade radiators, only latter it became a specialized upgrade tech. Radiators used to start with a much lower maximum radiator temperature, but since radiator termperature scaled with power 4, temperature has a huge effect on radiator performance.

8 hours ago, raxo2222 said:

@FreeThinker  it seems like Alumina tank is missing. MFT/Procedual Tank doesn't have Alumina.

@Profit- Drills aren't working at all - only ore is getting mined, I can't switch resources.

I play on sandbox and have RSS

Hmm That is odd, the module manager shouldn't be taking away things only adding.  It should be a weird amalgamation, at least that was how I understood it module manager. 

8 hours ago, raxo2222 said:

Is that compatible with RSS?

Edit: Looked at it, and it looks like is fully independent from ORS/CRP.

Looks like next step would be linking with CRP, so resource concentrations would be different on different planets, if CRP supports RSS.

No I just used the KSPI-E drilling mechanics entirely.  

39 minutes ago, FreeThinker said:

I'm sorry for that. It used to be in the first post but it must have fallen off durring the transition. I added a new table with all technologies that affect radiator performance.

Note that Nanolathing originaly was the technodes which allowed you to upgrade radiators, only latter it became a specialized upgrade tech. Radiators used to start with a much lower maximum radiator temperature, but since radiator termperature scaled with power 4, temperature has a huge effect on radiator performance.

Thanks for the table, it's very useful.

I'm confused though, I thought meta materials was an upgrade for the rads as well?

Also I don't see high energy science in my nodes for the last +20% temp. Never mind, found it.  I guess the search function doesn't work on tech node names...

Edited by Liquid5n0w

10 minutes ago, Liquid5n0w said:

Thanks for the table, it's very useful.

I'm confused though, I thought meta materials was an upgrade for the rads as well?

Yes it originally was but the performance increase between non upgraded radiator and upgraded radiators was insane, This was before CTT exisited. After CTT and thermal technodes became avialble, I spread out the performance increase using the thermal control technodes to determine maximum radiator temperature. On average every upgrade improves performance by 50%.

Edited by FreeThinker

Hello again, I've got another question/problem I'm afraid.

I cannot work out how to upgrade parts. I've accepted a contract to test the Closed Cycle Gas Core Engine Upgrade landed at Kerbin and in the VAB there's only the standard Closed Cycle Gas Core Engine. When I build a vehicle with one of these then there's no upgrade option on it when I right-click. I've searched high and low, I've tried with a Kerbal on EVA, I've googled and looked on the Wiki but I can't find anything. I've double checked and I very definitely have Exotic Nuclear Propulsion researched.

How do I access the upgraded engines and reactors?

13 minutes ago, BoilingCold said:

Hello again, I've got another question/problem I'm afraid.

I cannot work out how to upgrade parts. I've accepted a contract to test the Closed Cycle Gas Core Engine Upgrade landed at Kerbin and in the VAB there's only the standard Closed Cycle Gas Core Engine. When I build a vehicle with one of these then there's no upgrade option on it when I right-click. I've searched high and low, I've tried with a Kerbal on EVA, I've googled and looked on the Wiki but I can't find anything. I've double checked and I very definitely have Exotic Nuclear Propulsion researched.

How do I access the upgraded engines and reactors?

I'm afraid this is unintended. You should never have recieved an offer to test the upgraded Closes Cycle Gas Core Reactor because it is not meant to be a playable part

The part is not visible when you make use of the standard filter extensions. But You can still acces the part by filtering on Manufacturer and then select WarpPlugin.

Edited by FreeThinker

7 minutes ago, FreeThinker said:

I'm afraid this is unintended. The part is not visible when you make use of the filter extension. But I heard it is still visible in the non filtered list which contain all parts. If you still can't find it, I would advice to cancel the contract

Aha, thank you :)  Found them in the 'Manufacturer' category of the filter extension. Unfortunately there's 2 Upgraded ones and no way to tell which is which, but a bit of trial and error got the desired result in the end.

Version 1.8.27 for Kerbal Space Program 1.1.2

Released on 2016-06-13

• Fixed rescaling ISRU
  • Fixed HTP resource in ISRU
  • Fixed support for Near Future Electric with Alcubierre WarpDrive
  • Fixed Lightbulp tech placeholder being used for testing contracts
  • Added KSPI Resource extractor to Stock Radial Drill (made by Profit)
  • Disabled Radiator configuration options
Edited by FreeThinker

just reporting I get "37 errors related to GameData/WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode.cfg" with latest update during module manager loading.

Heavy modded 64 bit, but don't know what else to get for anyone to track down cause?

OKAY! I FOUND SOMETHING!

Spoiler

[LOG 17:37:14.095] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.095] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to B9_Aerospace/Parts/Aero_HL_Body_Cargo/B/B9_Aero_HL_Body_Cargo_B
[LOG 17:37:14.096] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.097] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to B9_Aerospace/Parts/Aero_HL_Body_Cargo/C/B9_Aero_HL_Body_Cargo_C
[LOG 17:37:14.098] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.099] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to B9_Aerospace/Parts/Cargo_M2_Body/Doors/B9_Cargo_M2_Body_B
[LOG 17:37:14.100] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.102] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to B9_Aerospace/Parts/Cockpit_S2_Body_Cargo/S2-2m/B9_Cockpit_S2_Body_Cargo_2m
[LOG 17:37:14.102] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.103] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to B9_Aerospace/Parts/Cockpit_S2_Body_Cargo/S2-6m/B9_Cockpit_S2_Body_Cargo_6m
[LOG 17:37:14.104] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.105] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to B9_Aerospace/Parts/Cockpit_S2_Body_Cargo/S2W-2m/B9_Cockpit_S2_BodyLarge_Cargo_2m
[LOG 17:37:14.105] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.106] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to B9_Aerospace/Parts/Cockpit_S2_Body_Cargo/S2W-6m/B9_Cockpit_S2_BodyLarge_Cargo_6m
[LOG 17:37:14.107] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.120] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to HeatControl/Parts/Radiators/radiator-conformal-1/radiator-conformal-1/radiator-conformal-1
[LOG 17:37:14.121] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.121] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to HeatControl/Parts/Radiators/radiator-conformal-2/radiator-conformal-2/radiator-conformal-2
[LOG 17:37:14.122] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.123] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to HeatControl/Parts/Radiators/radiator-conformal-3/radiator-conformal-3/radiator-conformal-3
[LOG 17:37:14.124] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.124] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to HeatControl/Parts/Radiators/radiator-fixed-1/radiator-fixed-1/radiator-fixed-1
[LOG 17:37:14.125] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.126] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to HeatControl/Parts/Radiators/radiator-fixed-2/radiator-fixed-2/radiator-fixed-2
[LOG 17:37:14.127] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.127] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to HeatControl/Parts/Radiators/radiator-fixed-3/radiator-fixed-3/radiator-fixed-3
[LOG 17:37:14.128] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.129] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to HeatControl/Parts/Radiators/radiator-fixed-4/radiator-fixed-4/radiator-fixed-4
[LOG 17:37:14.130] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.130] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to HeatControl/Parts/Radiators/radiator-surface/radiator-surface-125-1/radiator-surface-125-1
[LOG 17:37:14.131] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.132] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to HeatControl/Parts/Radiators/radiator-surface/radiator-surface-25-1/radiator-surface-25-1
[LOG 17:37:14.133] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.133] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to HeatControl/Parts/Radiators/radiator-surface/radiator-surface-375-1/radiator-surface-375-1
[LOG 17:37:14.134] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.135] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to HeatControl/Parts/Radiators/radiator-universal-1/radiator-universal-1/radiator-universal-1
[LOG 17:37:14.136] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.136] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to HeatControl/Parts/Radiators/radiator-universal-2/radiator-universal-2/radiator-universal-2
[LOG 17:37:14.137] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.138] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to HeatControl/Parts/Radiators/radiator-universal-3/radiator-universal-3/radiator-universal-3
[LOG 17:37:14.139] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.170] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to Squad/Parts/Thermal/FoldingRadiators/foldingRadLarge/foldingRadLarge
[LOG 17:37:14.171] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.172] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to Squad/Parts/Thermal/FoldingRadiators/foldingRadMed/foldingRadMed
[LOG 17:37:14.173] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.173] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to Squad/Parts/Thermal/FoldingRadiators/foldingRadSmall/foldingRadSmall
[LOG 17:37:14.174] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.176] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to Squad/Parts/Utility/mk2CargoBay/BayL/mk2CargoBayL
[LOG 17:37:14.177] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.177] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to Squad/Parts/Utility/mk2CargoBay/BayS/mk2CargoBayS
[LOG 17:37:14.178] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.179] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to Squad/Parts/Utility/mk3CargoBay/long/mk3CargoBayL
[LOG 17:37:14.180] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.180] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to Squad/Parts/Utility/mk3CargoBay/medium/mk3CargoBayM
[LOG 17:37:14.181] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.182] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to Squad/Parts/Utility/mk3CargoBay/short/mk3CargoBayS
[LOG 17:37:14.183] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.189] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to SXT/Parts/Rocketry/Hull/RadialFuel/part/SXTradialFuel
[LOG 17:37:14.189] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.208] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to WarpPlugin/Parts/Radiators/ConformalRadiator/radiator-conformal-3/KspiRadiatorConformal
[LOG 17:37:14.209] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.210] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to WarpPlugin/Parts/Radiators/FoldingRadiators/foldingRadLarge/KspiFoldingRadLarge
[LOG 17:37:14.211] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.211] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to WarpPlugin/Parts/Radiators/FoldingRadiators/foldingRadMed/KspiFoldingRadMed
[LOG 17:37:14.212] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.213] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to WarpPlugin/Parts/Radiators/FoldingRadiators/foldingRadSmall/KspiFoldingRadSmall
[LOG 17:37:14.214] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.214] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to WarpPlugin/Parts/Radiators/RadialHeatRadiator/radial/RadialRadiatorzzz
[LOG 17:37:14.215] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.216] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to WarpPlugin/Parts/Radiators/SemiFoldingRadiator/semifoldingradiator/radiator1
[LOG 17:37:14.217] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.218] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to WarpPlugin/Parts/Radiators/UmbrellaRadiator/part/UmbrellaRadiatorGE1600
[LOG 17:37:14.218] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]

Edited by usulrasolas

I too have errors associated with the USI_NF_Mode file, but I only have 15.

[LOG 22:50:18.221] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to Squad/Parts/Thermal/FoldingRadiators/foldingRadLarge/foldingRadLarge
[LOG 22:50:18.222] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 22:50:18.222] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to Squad/Parts/Thermal/FoldingRadiators/foldingRadMed/foldingRadMed
[LOG 22:50:18.223] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 22:50:18.224] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to Squad/Parts/Thermal/FoldingRadiators/foldingRadSmall/foldingRadSmall
[LOG 22:50:18.225] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 22:50:18.226] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to Squad/Parts/Utility/mk2CargoBay/BayL/mk2CargoBayL
[LOG 22:50:18.227] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 22:50:18.227] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to Squad/Parts/Utility/mk2CargoBay/BayS/mk2CargoBayS
[LOG 22:50:18.228] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 22:50:18.229] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to Squad/Parts/Utility/mk3CargoBay/long/mk3CargoBayL
[LOG 22:50:18.230] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 22:50:18.230] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to Squad/Parts/Utility/mk3CargoBay/medium/mk3CargoBayM
[LOG 22:50:18.231] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 22:50:18.232] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to Squad/Parts/Utility/mk3CargoBay/short/mk3CargoBayS
[LOG 22:50:18.232] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 22:50:18.243] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to WarpPlugin/Parts/Radiators/ConformalRadiator/radiator-conformal-3/KspiRadiatorConformal
[LOG 22:50:18.243] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 22:50:18.244] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to WarpPlugin/Parts/Radiators/FoldingRadiators/foldingRadLarge/KspiFoldingRadLarge
[LOG 22:50:18.245] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 22:50:18.246] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to WarpPlugin/Parts/Radiators/FoldingRadiators/foldingRadMed/KspiFoldingRadMed
[LOG 22:50:18.247] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 22:50:18.247] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to WarpPlugin/Parts/Radiators/FoldingRadiators/foldingRadSmall/KspiFoldingRadSmall
[LOG 22:50:18.248] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 22:50:18.249] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to WarpPlugin/Parts/Radiators/RadialHeatRadiator/radial/RadialRadiatorzzz
[LOG 22:50:18.250] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 22:50:18.250] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to WarpPlugin/Parts/Radiators/SemiFoldingRadiator/semifoldingradiator/radiator1
[LOG 22:50:18.251] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 22:50:18.252] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to WarpPlugin/Parts/Radiators/UmbrellaRadiator/part/UmbrellaRadiatorGE1600
[LOG 22:50:18.253] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]

7 hours ago, usulrasolas said:

just reporting I get "37 errors related to GameData/WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode.cfg" with latest update during module manager loading.

Heavy modded 64 bit, but don't know what else to get for anyone to track down cause?

OKAY! I FOUND SOMETHING!

Reveal hidden contents

[LOG 17:37:14.095] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.095] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to B9_Aerospace/Parts/Aero_HL_Body_Cargo/B/B9_Aero_HL_Body_Cargo_B
[LOG 17:37:14.096] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.097] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to B9_Aerospace/Parts/Aero_HL_Body_Cargo/C/B9_Aero_HL_Body_Cargo_C
[LOG 17:37:14.098] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.099] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to B9_Aerospace/Parts/Cargo_M2_Body/Doors/B9_Cargo_M2_Body_B
[LOG 17:37:14.100] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.102] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to B9_Aerospace/Parts/Cockpit_S2_Body_Cargo/S2-2m/B9_Cockpit_S2_Body_Cargo_2m
[LOG 17:37:14.102] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.103] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to B9_Aerospace/Parts/Cockpit_S2_Body_Cargo/S2-6m/B9_Cockpit_S2_Body_Cargo_6m
[LOG 17:37:14.104] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.105] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to B9_Aerospace/Parts/Cockpit_S2_Body_Cargo/S2W-2m/B9_Cockpit_S2_BodyLarge_Cargo_2m
[LOG 17:37:14.105] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.106] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to B9_Aerospace/Parts/Cockpit_S2_Body_Cargo/S2W-6m/B9_Cockpit_S2_BodyLarge_Cargo_6m
[LOG 17:37:14.107] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.120] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to HeatControl/Parts/Radiators/radiator-conformal-1/radiator-conformal-1/radiator-conformal-1
[LOG 17:37:14.121] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.121] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to HeatControl/Parts/Radiators/radiator-conformal-2/radiator-conformal-2/radiator-conformal-2
[LOG 17:37:14.122] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.123] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to HeatControl/Parts/Radiators/radiator-conformal-3/radiator-conformal-3/radiator-conformal-3
[LOG 17:37:14.124] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.124] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to HeatControl/Parts/Radiators/radiator-fixed-1/radiator-fixed-1/radiator-fixed-1
[LOG 17:37:14.125] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.126] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to HeatControl/Parts/Radiators/radiator-fixed-2/radiator-fixed-2/radiator-fixed-2
[LOG 17:37:14.127] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.127] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to HeatControl/Parts/Radiators/radiator-fixed-3/radiator-fixed-3/radiator-fixed-3
[LOG 17:37:14.128] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.129] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to HeatControl/Parts/Radiators/radiator-fixed-4/radiator-fixed-4/radiator-fixed-4
[LOG 17:37:14.130] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.130] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to HeatControl/Parts/Radiators/radiator-surface/radiator-surface-125-1/radiator-surface-125-1
[LOG 17:37:14.131] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.132] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to HeatControl/Parts/Radiators/radiator-surface/radiator-surface-25-1/radiator-surface-25-1
[LOG 17:37:14.133] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.133] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to HeatControl/Parts/Radiators/radiator-surface/radiator-surface-375-1/radiator-surface-375-1
[LOG 17:37:14.134] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.135] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to HeatControl/Parts/Radiators/radiator-universal-1/radiator-universal-1/radiator-universal-1
[LOG 17:37:14.136] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.136] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to HeatControl/Parts/Radiators/radiator-universal-2/radiator-universal-2/radiator-universal-2
[LOG 17:37:14.137] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.138] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to HeatControl/Parts/Radiators/radiator-universal-3/radiator-universal-3/radiator-universal-3
[LOG 17:37:14.139] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.170] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to Squad/Parts/Thermal/FoldingRadiators/foldingRadLarge/foldingRadLarge
[LOG 17:37:14.171] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.172] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to Squad/Parts/Thermal/FoldingRadiators/foldingRadMed/foldingRadMed
[LOG 17:37:14.173] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.173] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to Squad/Parts/Thermal/FoldingRadiators/foldingRadSmall/foldingRadSmall
[LOG 17:37:14.174] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.176] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to Squad/Parts/Utility/mk2CargoBay/BayL/mk2CargoBayL
[LOG 17:37:14.177] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.177] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to Squad/Parts/Utility/mk2CargoBay/BayS/mk2CargoBayS
[LOG 17:37:14.178] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.179] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to Squad/Parts/Utility/mk3CargoBay/long/mk3CargoBayL
[LOG 17:37:14.180] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.180] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to Squad/Parts/Utility/mk3CargoBay/medium/mk3CargoBayM
[LOG 17:37:14.181] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.182] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to Squad/Parts/Utility/mk3CargoBay/short/mk3CargoBayS
[LOG 17:37:14.183] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.189] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to SXT/Parts/Rocketry/Hull/RadialFuel/part/SXTradialFuel
[LOG 17:37:14.189] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.208] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to WarpPlugin/Parts/Radiators/ConformalRadiator/radiator-conformal-3/KspiRadiatorConformal
[LOG 17:37:14.209] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.210] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to WarpPlugin/Parts/Radiators/FoldingRadiators/foldingRadLarge/KspiFoldingRadLarge
[LOG 17:37:14.211] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.211] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to WarpPlugin/Parts/Radiators/FoldingRadiators/foldingRadMed/KspiFoldingRadMed
[LOG 17:37:14.212] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.213] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to WarpPlugin/Parts/Radiators/FoldingRadiators/foldingRadSmall/KspiFoldingRadSmall
[LOG 17:37:14.214] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.214] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to WarpPlugin/Parts/Radiators/RadialHeatRadiator/radial/RadialRadiatorzzz
[LOG 17:37:14.215] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.216] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to WarpPlugin/Parts/Radiators/SemiFoldingRadiator/semifoldingradiator/radiator1
[LOG 17:37:14.217] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]
[LOG 17:37:14.218] [ModuleManager] Applying node WarpPlugin/Patches/USI_NF_Mode/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNRadiator]]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to WarpPlugin/Parts/Radiators/UmbrellaRadiator/part/UmbrellaRadiatorGE1600
[LOG 17:37:14.218] [ModuleManager] Error - Cannot use operators with replace (%) value: @MODULE[FNRadiator]

Alright, I see the error now they are all the result of the same bug. To fix it, Please open USI_NF_Mode.cfg,and replace %areaMultiplier *= 0.05  by %areaMultiplier = 0.05 and report back

Edited by FreeThinker

25 minutes ago, FreeThinker said:

Alright, I see the error now they are all the result of the same error. To fix it, Please open USI_NF_Mode.cfg,and replace %areaMultiplier *= 0.05  by %areaMultiplier = 0.05 and report back

Yep, that fixes it :)

1 hour ago, FreeThinker said:

Alright, I see the error now they are all the result of the same bug. To fix it, Please open USI_NF_Mode.cfg,and replace %areaMultiplier *= 0.05  by %areaMultiplier = 0.05 and report back

Had the same 'issue', this solves it.

Unfortunately, there seems still no way to cool the stock drills to 500K. They still max out at 740K an 12% efficiency. Tried with the stock thermal control system medium on the launchpad.
Some days ago I removed the modulemanager cfg part/changes of Interstellar to the thermal control system.Then it does cool to 500K.

@FreeThinker

Since at some tech we can have strong magnetic fields in reactors, can we use them to protect our craft from hot air during reentry?

While hovering with ATILLA engines and deployed air brakes works, I want something really high tech, since we have warp drive, black hole reactors and quantum vacuum plasma engines.

This part would effectively lower convective heat  and increase drag. It would use a lot of electricity.

On Wednesday, June 08, 2016 at 7:12 AM, raxo2222 said:

1 hour ago, Rob2222 said:

Unfortunately, there seems still no way to cool the stock drills to 500K. They still max out at 740K an 12% efficiency. Tried with the stock thermal control system medium on the launchpad.
Some days ago I removed the modulemanager cfg part/changes of Interstellar to the thermal control system.Then it does cool to 500K.

Exactly what radiator did use where it worked? There must be something I overlooking

Edited by FreeThinker

1 hour ago, FreeThinker said:

It is working without interstellar. With Interstellar it was only working, when removing the "@PART[foldingRadMed]:FOR[WarpPlugin]" section from the kspstockthermal.cfg file, making it basically a stock radiator.
I was using the stock medium folding heat control system. However it seems to be normal that it works, when removing the interstallar changes from the part making the part stock again. Can you reproduce the problem or does it cool the drills for you?

Edited by Rob2222

2 hours ago, raxo2222 said:

@FreeThinker

Since at some tech we can have strong magnetic fields in reactors, can we use them to protect our craft from hot air during reentry?

While hovering with ATILLA engines and deployed air brakes works, I want something really high tech, since we have warp drive, black hole reactors and quantum vacuum plasma engines.

This part would effectively lower convective heat  and increase drag. It would use a lot of electricity.

There is NASA project into that idea, the recently announced the project completed phase 1 and is going into phase 2, it seems they are testing hardware that could actually accomplish this.

http://www.nasa.gov/feature/magnetoshell-aerocapture-for-manned-missions-and-planetary-deep-space-orbiters

Here is the phase 1 final report:

http://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/files/Kirtley_2012_PhI_PlasmaAerocapture.pdf

I suspect an engine like the ATILLA or Plasma thruster could do something exactly like this.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.