KSP Interstellar Extended Continued Development Thread

FreeThinker

18 minutes ago, FreeThinker said:

Weird what about other kspi parts. Are they visible?

Yes, most of them, I just found that a few were missing... to be honest, I only noticed something was wrong cause I was looking for the part.

2 minutes ago, Matchlight said:

Yes, most of them, I just found that a few were missing... to be honest, I only noticed something was wrong cause I was looking for the part.

Weird could you check the utilities folder in the warpplugin folder and see if the isru parts are actualy there

3 minutes ago, FreeThinker said:

Weird could you check the utilities folder in the warpplugin folder and see if the isru parts are actualy there

It's 2:47 am where I am, and I don't have access currently to the computer in which the files are on, yet I have a laptop with KSP installed and I'll install KSPI on it now to see if there is a difference...

11 minutes ago, FreeThinker said:

Now that is interesting... there is no 'utilities' folder in WarpPlugin. But there is a 'Utility' in Parts, is that what you meant?

29 minutes ago, FreeThinker said:

Alright, downloading from Curse, seeing if there is a difference...

Edit: Nope... no difference.

Edited by Matchlight

1 hour ago, Matchlight said:

Now that is interesting... there is no 'utilities' folder in WarpPlugin. But there is a 'Utility' in Parts, is that what you meant?

Yes your right, it is called Utility

Could you please make a screen dump of your menu structure?

It should look something like this:

PYPcPWY.jpg

Edited by FreeThinker

11 hours ago, FreeThinker said:

I released another beta 1.12.27, which can be downloaded HERE

changelog:

* Added LqdAmmonia to Ammonia conversion to Refrigerator

* Balance: Reduced Graphene radiator performance in atmosphere by 50%

* Balance: Converted Inline and Radial Radiator into Convector Radiators, giving them extremely well performance in atmospheres

* Fixed bundled Persistent Rotation folder structure

Going to try this release out now, but I'm wondering if you could add something to the KSPI heat management window regarding radiator performance @1atm pressure?

9 hours ago, FreeThinker said:

Yes your right, it is called Utility

Could you please make a screen dump of your menu structure?

It should look something like this:

PYPcPWY.jpg

Aha! There is a difference, There is 3 missing, count down... Yours has 9 rows, mine has 4

I'm getting "ORS - did not find manager for vessel" spammed in the log.  I can't tell what is causing it, could you add some more debug info to this line "UnityEngine.Debug.LogWarning("ORS - did not find manager for vessel");" in ORSResourceSuppliableModule.

3 hours ago, Matchlight said:

Aha! There is a difference, There is 3 missing, count down... Yours has 9 rows, mine has 4

The tree parts  that are missing require Universal storage to be downloaded and installed, checking again it is missing in your GameData folder. Due to the license I'm not allowed to include it in the package

Edited by FreeThinker

2 minutes ago, FreeThinker said:

The tree parts  that are missing require Universal storage to be downloaded and installed, checking again it is missing in your GameData folder. Due to the license I'm not allowed to include it in the package

I've noticed you don't have the refinery there too... was it removed cause I loved using that part for bases... looked cool haha.

7 minutes ago, Matchlight said:

I've noticed you don't have the refinery there too... was it removed cause I loved using that part for bases... looked cool haha.

Although they might have their uses for ISRU functionality they didn't make any sense to be so I replaced them by parts that better represent them.

1 minute ago, FreeThinker said:

Although they might have their uses for ISRU functionality they didn't make any sense to be so I replaced them by parts that better represent them.

:0 so you got rid of the part... 

57 minutes ago, FreeThinker said:

Is there anyway at all I can get the part back?

3 hours ago, Thorbane said:

I'm getting "ORS - did not find manager for vessel" spammed in the log.  I can't tell what is causing it, could you add some more debug info to this line "UnityEngine.Debug.LogWarning("ORS - did not find manager for vessel");" in ORSResourceSuppliableModule.

By any means this was related to a vessel with a scaled part that showed negative mass in flight? I had the same error with a vessel that was unable to move from the pad, but I found nothing in the output log.

The vessel functioned perfectly normally as far as I can tell, at least aside from the lag that comes with spamming the log constantly.  It didn't even have KSPI parts, it was a simple Poodle powered shuttle for my Munbase.  Might be a problem with procedural parts' tanks.

30 minutes ago, Matchlight said:

Is there anyway at all I can get the part back?

Yes, download an older version KSPI-E and modify you see fit

3 minutes ago, Thorbane said:

The vessel functioned perfectly normally as far as I can tell, at least aside from the lag that comes with spamming the log constantly.  It didn't even have KSPI parts, it was a simple Poodle powered shuttle for my Munbase.  Might be a problem with procedural parts' tanks.

Could you provide a link to the ship file (and include use mods)

40 minutes ago, Thorbane said:

It was the same for me, I had a stock glider with a 2.5-1.25m stock adapter downscaled to 1.25-0.625m. No KSPI parts, but without fuel it refuse to move and showed the same spam in the Console.

I uploaded a new Beta version of KSPI-E 1.12.28 which can be downloaded Here

Changelog

* Updated IFS to 2.5.0

* Balance: Reduced waste heat storage buffer, making waste heat balance reach an equilibrium faster

* Fixed invalid Generator to Power source connections

* Prevent VISTA from  starving fusion reactors

* Added small switchable liquid/gas fuel capacitors to ISRU Refrigerator

Question, I'm getting the log spawned by a "ORS - did not find manager for vessel" message and, checking the log, there are lines about KSPI around it. Here's a copy of the log

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xezvzbswga4wtek/output_log.7z?dl=0

Is it caused by this mod? A quick google search points at ORS meaning "Open Resource System" which is apparently bundled with KSPI-E

5 hours ago, juanml82 said:

Question, I'm getting the log spawned by a "ORS - did not find manager for vessel" message and, checking the log, there are lines about KSPI around it. Here's a copy of the log

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xezvzbswga4wtek/output_log.7z?dl=0

Is it caused by this mod? A quick google search points at ORS meaning "Open Resource System" which is apparently bundled with KSPI-E

Could you describe or send me a copy of the vessel, I need to know the parts configuration

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.