Lacking a test button...

3 hours ago, Jestersage said:

So that means it's harder than before? Or is there a mod that reenable it?

If memory serves, it's the "Run Test" button that's the new feature. The old part test contracts were all for parts activated through staging.

31 minutes ago, IncongruousGoat said:

If memory serves, it's the "Run Test" button that's the new feature. The old part test contracts were all for parts activated through staging.

I guess I should just restart the career. Just in case.

5 minutes ago, bewing said:

MK16 parachutes never have Run Test buttons. IIRC flea engines do, but they only show up if you have a contract to test a flea engine.

Yea, I am playing that in career mode, and I guess the contract broke... I will just restart it.

23 hours ago, Jestersage said:

Yea, I am playing that in career mode, and I guess the contract broke... I will just restart it.

The contract didn't broke.  The option you are looking for is  "activate engine" for the flea and "deploy"  for the parachute. Worth notice that is the action done when staging.  "run test"  is only available for testing parts that don't have a staging action (like heatshields,  landing gears).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.