kotterboss games/ docking camera/ will it be updated

Boris Kerball

Since last weeks crash I had to delete my Module manager as i had Kotterboss games docking camera, last night i downloaded a 1-3 compatible one, but in all honesty its not a patch on the one i had so realistic, i should no My Dad got me up to watch the LIVE 1969 docking 03.00hrs london time.  lol

@capt: scarlet there is a way to do a 'poor man's' docking camera in stock.

First make sure that you have advanced tweakables turned on in the settings. Then right click the docking port on your ship that you want to use for docking at select 'control from here'. Then press 'v' to cycle through the camera modes until you get to 'locked'. Then right click on the docking port again and select 'aim camera'. Then rotate the camera view around until it's at the back of your ship looking toward the front. Then zoom all the way in. The camera view will clip through the ship and you'll be left with the outline of the docking port around the edges of your screen, and will have a usable docking camera viewpoint. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.