Help with Unmanned Probe

I have a problem with a contract to build a unmanned Probe. I already search the web for help but i still can finish the first step "Build a new unmanned Probe that has an antenna and can generate Power"

I have tried many configurations to get a "check" at this step but i dont know excactly what i have to build. I tried it with HECS/OKTO with Z-100Batteries and OX-STAT Photovoltaic Panels and any typ of antenna but still not done it right.

Can someone tell me if there is a bug or something like that?

Welcome to the forums.

What version of the game are you using, please? Are you using mods? Did you get your game from steam? Your description should definitely work. So, something strange is happening.

2 hours ago, Tobirocket said:

I have tried many configurations to get a "check" at this step

When you look to see if that requirement is being "checked", where are you looking? If you're opening the contract window in the VAB while building your craft, it doesn't check off there ever. You have to launch to the pad and look at the contract window there.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, natsirt721 said:

At the risk of stating the obvious, these contracts typically have a set of orbital parameters in which the probe must be in order for it to count. Are you certain you're in the right place?

Stating some obvious :

OP is from June 7,  probably correct answer was provided June 7.

Not so obvious : @Tobirocket last visit to the forums was  in June 7.

I suppose he got the answer (or figured out himself)  and just parted way with the forums. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.