Superluminal - WIP Video Update #2

Stevie_D

I've been looking to use some larger command modules in my latest modded career playthrough.  Noticed the author is kind of.....gone, does anyone have access to the assets that could publish them?  The stockalike CTT command modules just aren't cutting it anymore :(

8 hours ago, mered4 said:

I've been looking to use some larger command modules in my latest modded career playthrough.  Noticed the author is kind of.....gone, does anyone have access to the assets that could publish them?  The stockalike CTT command modules just aren't cutting it anymore :(

Have you seen his previous work, being carried on as Warpship Original Series?

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 10:25 AM, mered4 said:

That would only be possible if he'd shared them with anyone. Even if he did releasing someone's work without their permission is a pretty crappy thing to do.

There's never any guarantee a mod will get finished.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2017 at 10:41 AM, SpaceMouse said:

That would only be possible if he'd shared them with anyone. Even if he did releasing someone's work without their permission is a pretty crappy thing to do.

There's never any guarantee a mod will get finished.

Yes, I understand these things, as it's not my first time messing with modded games.  Do you have any actual info or....?

On 10/22/2017 at 7:12 PM, Nightside said:

Have you seen his previous work, being carried on as Warpship Original Series?

I'm looking to create 5-10m Dunaships with conventional or NFE propulsion.  Warpship addons wouldn't really help, as they are not designed for efficient atmospheric flight. 

Thanks, though!

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, bjornadri said:

Its dead isnt it?

Possibly. @Stevie_D hasn't been around for  a few month's nor does he seem to be active on his twitch account, or posting to youtube.

Have a go with the IXS Warpship that Stevie_D designed a while ago and is maintained separately.

Pray too Steve_D returns to compete this awesome work!

Peace.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

AFAIK, the user turned his attention to other stuff outside of KSP. So while I do hope he returns at some stage, I fear that this mod is in limbo for an indefinite period of time, if not dead... Shame though, I was looking forward to this as well... But there are plenty of other mods around allowing for FTL travel. :)

7 hours ago, StarStreak2109 said:

AFAIK, the user turned his attention to other stuff outside of KSP. So while I do hope he returns at some stage, I fear that this mod is in limbo for an indefinite period of time, if not dead... Shame though, I was looking forward to this as well... But there are plenty of other mods around allowing for FTL travel. :)

could you tell me about a couple? and i don't mean roverdude's, already have that one in my library @StarStreak2109

• 2 weeks later...