Easy Way to Get to Kerbin's North and South Pole?

ICBM with parshuted landing works mostly for me. Fire suborbital and land with parashute with some trys you get in 100m range.

And you get there with tier 2 space capable parts. Or a space glider. The most fun is to build something crazy and try out if this works.

Funny Kabooms 

Urses

Between the Administration Building and the Astronaut Complex there is a small... No, wait!  

The fast way to go is pointing a strong enough rocket in the correct direction,  launch and parachute landing at the destination. 

A plane is not so fast but more precise. Also more convenient if multiple stops along the way are planned. 

Finally,  if time is not a issue,  a kerbal walking/swimming will eventually get there.  (But DON'T!) 

In any case remember to account for the coriolis effect. 

As one of my first n00b easy missions was to land in a pole’s ice region in Kerbin after making a successful circular orbit. I finally made it in south pole (I was very lucky I was aiming to north pole)

Edited by Beehelp

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.