[1.3][1.2.2] Lambda Station Decals

DeltaDizzy

FWtR3qU.png

ATTENTION:

The Curseforge link has been removed since I no longer have the time to maintain it. Anyone who would like to maintain the Curseforge page, please PM me.

This is mainly a repackaging and expansion of DeltaDizzy's Flag Pack. It consists of 11 flags by me and 14 by @cratercracker. Now compatible with Decal Stickers by @blackheart612. blackheart612 had no role in this mod's development.  If you encounter a bug, report it with the Github Issue Tracker. If you don't, it will be ignored! You can use it in 1.3, but it has not been tested. cratercracker's flags are marked with the prefix "CC". Mine are Marked with the prefix "DD". It is compatible with all versions of KSP that support PNG flags. It only contains flags and the config files for the Decal Stickers. My flags were made in paint.net, and cratercracker's were made in MS Paint. 

Examples:

sjZ1LcK.png

GoOpdmT.png

JvsxLLj.png

Probe.png

lmu9lWj.png

88x31.png

All code is licensed under GPLv3.

If you have contributions or suggestions, comment here: https://github.com/DeltaDizzy/Lambda-Station-Decals/issues/2

DOWNLOAD:

Github 

These mods can improve your experience:

You will need this if you want to take advantage of the compatibility.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by DeltaDizzy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.