[1.12.x] Toolbar Continued - Common API for draggable/resizable buttons toolbar

5 hours ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

The settings for blizzys toolbar (toolbar positions/buttons) are saved in: KSP_install_directory/GameData/toolbar-settings.dat

lol...right there in front of my face.  I was too smart for my own good and was looking deeper in the mod folders.

Edit: Which begs the question, why would one put a config file in the GameData root, instead of in the mod folder under PluginData?

Edit 2: And, it's all there.  Thanks.

Edited by Brigadier
Update

2 hours ago, Brigadier said:

Edit: Which begs the question, why would one put a config file in the GameData root, instead of in the mod folder under PluginData?

I believe for Blizzy's toolbar, the config is there because the mod is quite old and they did not have location directories like they currently have. And in the last few years has only been tweaked to maintain compatibility with KSP version updates.

3 minutes ago, BlackHat said:

I believe for Blizzy's toolbar, the config is there because the mod is quite old and they did not have location directories like they currently have. And in the last few years has only been tweaked to maintain compatibility with KSP version updates.

Very likely true.  AFAIK, LinuxGuruGamer has assumed maintenance of this mod and he's very good at making these sort of usability updates.

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

Not in this case:

LEHANCs.png

But the one which does not have 1.4.5 in front of it, seem to be the correct one :)

I'll have to fix that

Edit:  Fixed, I uploaded a build for 1.5.1 as well as a rebuild for 1.6.1 (no changes were made)

Edited by linuxgurugamer

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2019 at 6:49 PM, leatherneck6017 said:

@linuxgurugamer Are there any plans to add support for click through blocker?

For the toolbar?  I hadn’t thought about it, I’ve never had a problem with it, maybe that’s because i always put it out of the way.  I’ll have to think about it

48 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

For the toolbar?  I hadn’t thought about it, I’ve never had a problem with it, maybe that’s because i always put it out of the way.  I’ll have to think about it

My toolbar is up top to the right of the time warp indicator. I have problems with click through in map view. No biggy, just an idea.

7 hours ago, leatherneck6017 said:

My toolbar is up top to the right of the time warp indicator. I have problems with click through in map view. No biggy, just an idea.

It's not a difficult change, but I need to think about adding a dependency like that.  I may have to have 2 versions of the toolbar, one with and one without the click-through protection

2 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

It's not a difficult change, but I need to think about adding a dependency like that.  I may have to have 2 versions of the toolbar, one with and one without the click-through protection

Do people complain about it? Many of your mods require it. I think it's a fantastic dependency. 

9 minutes ago, Friznit said:

I just updated Toolbar Controller and this (KSP 1.6.1) and the Blizzy toolbar has disappeared, with all icons returning to the stock toolbar.  I'm working through various mods to see if a conflict has arisen with the updates.  Output Log for info

I had the same thing happen as well, on KSP 1.6.1.  I updated the toolbar controller via CKAN and when I started my game, the toolbar disappeared and everything returned to the stock toolbar.

Ditto.  Sad face.

Edit:  Noticed that ClickThroughBlocker on CKAN is not updated to 0.1.7.  It's still 0.1.6 so I've manually downloaded 0.1.7 from Github and I'm loading now to see if that fixes it.

Edit 2:  That did it!

Edited by DoubleUU