[1.12.x] Toolbar Continued - Common API for draggable/resizable buttons toolbar

33 minutes ago, DoubleUU said:

Edit:  Noticed that ClickThroughBlocker on CKAN is not updated to 0.1.7.  It's still 0.1.6 so I've manually downloaded 0.1.7 from Github and I'm loading now to see if that fixes it.

Edit 2:  That did it!

I was about to write this here but you figured it out already^^

CKAN should list the CTB update as soon as linuxgurugamer switches the status from pre-release to a full release, I've notified him already in the CTB thread ;)

My apologies to everyone, I apparently forgot to mark it as a full release.

It's been done and I forced a rebuild of the netkan file, it's now available via CKAN

2 hours ago, Friznit said:

I just updated Toolbar Controller and this (KSP 1.6.1) and the Blizzy toolbar has disappeared, with all icons returning to the stock toolbar.  I'm working through various mods to see if a conflict has arisen with the updates.  Output Log for info

2 hours ago, HawkEngineer said:

I had the same thing happen as well, on KSP 1.6.1.  I updated the toolbar controller via CKAN and when I started my game, the toolbar disappeared and everything returned to the stock toolbar.

2 hours ago, Atmoz said:

Same here on 1.6.1

2 hours ago, eLDude said:

yep no more toolbar

52 minutes ago, DoubleUU said:

Ditto.  Sad face.

Edit:  Noticed that ClickThroughBlocker on CKAN is not updated to 0.1.7.  It's still 0.1.6 so I've manually downloaded 0.1.7 from Github and I'm loading now to see if that fixes it.

Edit 2:  That did it!

It's been updated and is now available in CKAN

• 2 months later...

It doesnt seem to show up for me, if I remember it correctly it would be a same black square that you could unlock and move (i just started playing again after stopping after 1.2 or 1.3 I believe) does USI toolbar cause issues with it?

5 minutes ago, Caithloki said:

does USI toolbar cause issues with it?

I'm not familiar with that one, so I couldn't say.

Did you install the dependency listed in the OP?  I'm not sure if that would cause the toolbar not to show up.

2 minutes ago, Caithloki said:

How do I generate a log file?

KSP generates a log everytime you start the game. On a windows machine, it is located here:

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Squad\Kerbal Space Program\output_log.txt 

If you are on a different system, take a look into this thread, it contains the log file locations for each operating system:

Please upload the file to a filehoster, for example dropbox or one drive and share the download link :)

13 minutes ago, Caithloki said:

Hm...there are a few exceptions but none of them is related to the toolbar or should break anything. I would suggest to delete the "toolbar-settings.dat" file from your GameData folder and try it again.

On a sidenote: I guess Kerbal R&D is not installed properly. Doesn't seem to break anything either but you may want to fix it anyway. If you look into the "KRnD-1.15" folder, you will probably find a "GameData" and "Source" folder. You need to copy the contect from the GameData folder into the GameData folder of your game (well, it looks like you know how to install mods though but just in case ;) ).

Ah yeah some of the mods mess up the routes, most do gamedata first then the mod, guess I missed it. I do these and get back in a few mins.

Still no change, I notice that there is two options on github, should I have 1.5 to 1.7 or 1.6 to 1.7?

Edited by Caithloki

38 minutes ago, Caithloki said:

Ah yeah some of the mods mess up the routes, most do gamedata first then the mod, guess I missed it. I do these and get back in a few mins.

Still no change, I notice that there is two options on github, should I have 1.5 to 1.7 or 1.6 to 1.7?

A bit confusing, I’ll agree.

the version of the mod is 1.7 

the first number is the version of the game it was compiled against.  Assuming you are playing  on 1.7, use the 1.6 version

39 minutes ago, Caithloki said:

Both should work.

Do you actually got any mod which supports the toolbar and configured it properly? You need to open the toolbar controller settings (the yellow wrench) and set the mod to use the toolbar mod.

So i pulled it back to just the toolbar click through and mod manger and one mod I remember using it stage recovery, it still is not displaying, I even did it with out stage recovery.

Also where is the yellow wrench? Bottom right in game tool bar?

5 minutes ago, Caithloki said:

So i pulled it back to just the toolbar click through and mod manger and one mod I remember using it stage recovery, it still is not displaying, I even did it with out stage recovery.

Also where is the yellow wrench? Bottom right in game tool bar? 

Should be in the stock toolbar, especially when you tried to test it with stage recovery since the toolbar controller mod (which got the wrench toolbar button) is a dependency.

Spoiler

xW62s9p.png

Not quiet sure how it works with mods, which don't use the toolbar controller though

7 hours ago, Caithloki said:

Okay, I have it shown now with the controller mod, but it seems the mod I was used to using it for is no longer operating, @linuxgurugamer does stage recovery require the tool bar anymore? It says it is stock now.

It says the following in the OP:

Dependencies

• 4 weeks later...

New release, 1.7.19

• Added unBlur as a hard dependency
  • Thanks to (github: @Cake-Pie, KSP: cakepie) for changes to both fix blurring and needless reading of the disk
  • Removed the version check
Edited by linuxgurugamer

Newly switched to ckan (yes it took me that long) and after upgrading toolbar was missing. 

Came here reading the changelog then I installed unblur and everything is ok.

So not sure if its a feature missing from ckan or some dependency missing in the updated pkg, but if you upgrade toolbar through ckan dont forget to install unblur!