[1.12.x] Toolbar Continued - Common API for draggable/resizable buttons toolbar

6 minutes ago, edemlama said:

I had the purple button in 1.7.21, was fixed with 1.7.22 and now it's back 

here you go 

log: https://mega.nz/#!r4chCY5D!Ahr01bvUskmOzl1kBorxtFQXfGpyFSI9xjIIDVQN_0o

picture: https://mega.nz/#!T4d1RSZb!TaDynMnso7fG7vUKRIm3GYxeibluymBTOHzdeeouQY4

Thanks

Try going into the window where you can select which buttons to show, is it purple in there?

Also. Have you rescaled anything, the UI, Apps, or the toolbat itself?

5 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Try going into the window where you can select which buttons to show, is it purple in there?

Also. Have you rescaled anything, the UI, Apps, or the toolbat itself?

it's purple even in the list, size wise everything is the same as it was with the previous version. I've tried to resize it now and it is still purple 

43 minutes ago, edemlama said:

I had the purple button in 1.7.21, was fixed with 1.7.22 and now it's back 

here you go 

log: https://mega.nz/#!r4chCY5D!Ahr01bvUskmOzl1kBorxtFQXfGpyFSI9xjIIDVQN_0o

picture: https://mega.nz/#!T4d1RSZb!TaDynMnso7fG7vUKRIm3GYxeibluymBTOHzdeeouQY4

Thanks

According to the log file, you are running an old version of TacFuelBalancer:

TacFuelBalancer v2.20.6792.18106

The current is:

TacFuelBalancer v2.21.4.0

Please update and try again.

Note that the update is a new version from myself; I adopted the mod and released it recently with a number of upgrades

Edited by linuxgurugamer

17 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

According to the log file, you are running an old version of TacFuelBalancer:

TacFuelBalancer v2.20.6792.18106

The current is:

TacFuelBalancer v2.21.4.0

Please update and try again.

Note that the update is a new version from myself; I adopted the mod and released it recently with a number of upgrades

I've updated to the new version but now it does not show at all in toolbar, not even in the selection list 

https://mega.nz/#!j49TFS6K!2hWMqMFWeu015OtdY_qkV2PgM59wCt5tEMXDVYFB1T8

On 7/27/2019 at 4:25 PM, edemlama said:

I've updated to the new version but now it does not show at all in toolbar, not even in the selection list 

https://mega.nz/#!j49TFS6K!2hWMqMFWeu015OtdY_qkV2PgM59wCt5tEMXDVYFB1T8

The new version is now using the ToolbarController and ClickThroughBlocker.  So you first need to have those installed (I assume you do, just mentioning for completeness).

The internal button  ID probably changed, so the Blizzy Toolbar doesn't know about it.  So you first need to open the ToolbarController (Yellow wrench) and tell it that you want the TACFuelBalancer to be in the Blizzy Toolbar, and then you open the BlizzyToolbar to select it.

Edited by linuxgurugamer

On 7/27/2019 at 5:26 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

The new version is now using the ToolbarController and ClickThroughBlocker.  So you first need to have those installed (I assume you do, just mentioning for completeness).

The internal button  ID probably changed, so the Blizzy Toolbar doesn't know about it.  So you first need to open the ToolbarController (Yellow wrench) and tell it that you want the TACFuelBalancer to be in the Blizzy Toolbar, and then you open the BlizzyToolbar to select it.

it worked thanks, I was missing ToolbarController

On 7/31/2019 at 6:00 PM, VoidSquid said:

Hey LGG,

1.7.22.1 gives me the purple button for [x] Science! again, TAC Fuel Balancer is ok now.

If you need any logs, let me know, please, thanks in advance for your time and efforts :)

Hmm, no reply... could that mean that I'm the only one having that infamous purple button for "[x] Science! again" using Toolbar 1.7.22.1 ?

For what exactly should I look in the log files?

On 8/5/2019 at 4:00 AM, VoidSquid said:

Hmm, no reply... could that mean that I'm the only one having that infamous purple button for "[x] Science! again" using Toolbar 1.7.22.1 ?

27 minutes ago, AG5BPilot said:

I'm also getting the purple buttons for [x] Science again in 1.7.22.1.  It was working correctly in 1.7.22 (after having been purple in 1.7.21). 

What version of [x] Science are both of you running?

5.22, latest as per CKAN 

You didn't reply to my first two posts here, LGG, hence I assume the issue didn't come up during your tests. That said, wild speculation: maybe it's just the combination of Toolbar, TAC Fuel Balancer, and [x] Science ?

FYI, I have two more mods using the Toolbar, Docking Port Alignment Indicator, and SOC (Simple Orbit Calculator, pretty old mod).

Edited by VoidSquid

7 hours ago, VoidSquid said:

5.22, latest as per CKAN 

You didn't reply to my first two posts here, LGG, hence I assume the issue didn't come up during your tests. That said, wild speculation: maybe it's just the combination of Toolbar, TAC Fuel Balancer, and [x] Science ?

FYI, I have two more mods using the Toolbar, Docking Port Alignment Indicator, and SOC (Simple Orbit Calculator, pretty old mod).

I'm not using Tac Fuel Balancer, so it's not that.

LGG, I'm using:

[x] Science Continued 5.22

Click through Blocker 0.1.72

Science Alert Revisited 1.9.6.2  -- I believe that's one of yours, and it's purple too (unless it's not the mod I'm thinking of)

Toolbar 1.7.22 (reverted from 1.7.22.1, which had the purple problem)

Toolbar controller 0.1.8.2

This is KSP 1.7.0 -- I can't upgrade without breaking my current save game.  I'll give this a try on 1.7.3 and see if I have the same problem.

Omg, how embarrassing ... the purple button is from "ScienceAlert ReAlerted" 1.9.6.2, not from "[x] Science Continued". I did change the toolbar buttons but forgot about it.

I beg your pardon, very sorry...

Edited by VoidSquid

27 minutes ago, VoidSquid said:

Omg, how embarrassing ... the purple button is from "ScienceAlert ReAlerted" 1.9.6.2, not from "[x] Science Continued". I did change the toolbar buttons but forgot about it.

I beg your pardon, very sorry...

It's from both, actually.  [x] Science has one button, Science Alert has two buttons, and all three are purple.

On 8/8/2019 at 6:56 AM, AG5BPilot said:

It's from both, actually.  [x] Science has one button, Science Alert has two buttons, and all three are purple.

Seeing the same thing here as well.. Not at the computer at the moment but will get more info and logs tomorrow.

On 8/5/2019 at 6:00 PM, VoidSquid said:

No, you aren't alone. I have a purple square for [X] Science too.

For me, it's only Blizzy's. Was good before the Unblur dependency, was good during the Unblur dependency, then when you removed the Unblur dependency, TAC Fuel Balancer went purple, and with 1.7.22.1, TAC FB was fine again but ScienceAlert ReAlerted became purple.

Edited by VoidSquid