[1.3.1] LonesomeRobots Aerospace: HOYO Lander

silentvelcro

gesVTD3.jpg

HOYO Lander (Ver1.2)

A complete lander system for vacuum worlds. Includes capsule, fuel tank, liquid fuel engines, antenna, decoupler, rcs thrusters, landing legs and a retractable ladder.
Ideal for use with the HOYO CSM. Fits great in the fairing and payload base distributed with HOYO CSM mod.
The docking port on the screenshots and beauty render is also from the  HOYO CSM mod.

Supports RealPlume and Engine Lighting. These mods are not bundled with the release but are highly recommended.
Supports kOS and Telemachus. Also not bundled with the release.

This mod comes bundled with dependencies.
Module Manager, TexturesUnlimited (for reflections), RasterPropMonitor (for functional interior), KSPWheel (For the landing legs. It is absolutely needed for the landing legs to work.) and Alexustas' ASET Props 1.5 & ASET Avionics 2.1.

INSTALLATION
Be careful, this mod comes bundled with the latest version of ASET Props (1.5) & ASET Avionics (2.1). Delete these mods if you have older versions before installing this mod.
Unzip and merge with your GameData folder.
Be careful the folder GameData/LonesomeRobots from the zip must be merged with, not replace, any existing GameData/LonesomeRobots folder.

DOWNLOAD
http://spacedock.info/mod/1411/HOYO Lander. LonesomeRobots Aerospace

Licensing.
This mod is licensed under:
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License

Redistributed with this mod.
RasterPropMonitor created by Mihara & MOARdV. Redistributed as per license.
TexturesUnlimited created by Shadowmage. Redistributed as per license.
KSPWheel created by Shadowmage. Redistributed as per license.
ModuleManager created by Sarbian. Redistributed as per license.
ASET Props 1.5 & ASET Avionics 2.1 created by Alexustas. Redistributed as per license.

.craft files for all LRAERO ships can be found here . These are saved from the latest KSP 1.3.1.

changes in this version

• Reflections are now handled by the awesome TexturesUnlimited mod. Texture Replacer is now deprecated.
  • ModuleDeployableAntenna is now used to handle the Lander antennas animation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOYO Lander (Ver1.1)

A complete lander system for vacuum worlds. Includes capsule, fuel tank, liquid fuel engines, antenna, decoupler, rcs thrusters, landing legs and a retractable ladder.
Ideal for use with the HOYO CSM. Fits great in the fairing and payload base distributed with HOYO CSM mod.
The docking port on the screenshots and beauty render is also from the  HOYO CSM mod.

Supports RealPlume and Engine Lighting. These mods are not bundled with the release but are highly recommended.

Module Manager, TextureReplacer (for reflections), RasterPropMonitor (for functional interior), KSPWheel (For the landing legs. It is absolutely needed for the landing legs to work.) and Alexustas' ASET Props 1.4 & ASET Avionics 2.0.

INSTALLATION
Be careful the folder GameData/LonesomeRobots from the zip must be merged with, not replace, any existing GameData/LonesomeRobots folder.

DOWNLOAD

Licensing.
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License

TextureReplacer created by ducakar. Redistributed as per license.
ASET Props 1.4 & ASET Avionics 2.0 created by Alexustas. Redistributed as per license.

.craft files for all LRAERO ships can be found here . These are saved from the latest KSP 1.3.1.

changes in this version

• Changed ModuleRCS to ModuleRCSFX for all parts with RCS thrusters. Now when firing RCS produces sound.
  • Landing gear now produce sound while retracting/extending.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOYO Lander (Ver1.0)

Module Manager, TextureReplacer (for reflections), RasterPropMonitor (for functional interior), KSPWheel (For the landing legs. It is absolutely needed for the landing legs to work.) and Alexustas' ASET Props 1.4 & ASET Avionics 2.0.

INSTALLATION

DOWNLOAD

Licensing.

TextureReplacer created by ducakar. Redistributed as per license.
ASET Props 1.4 & ASET Avionics 2.0 created by Alexustas. Redistributed as per license.

.craft files for all LRAERO ships can be found here . These are saved from the latest KSP 1.3.0.

itQQpsR.jpg

McALS98.jpg

3WH3MGR.jpg

dFRUTIv.jpg

Edited by silentvelcro
Update

10 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

Thank you for this lander. But I didn`t found the ladder for the lander.

Sorry for that. The ladder is included in the zip but i made an error in the cfg. I will reupload the zip at spacedock. In the meantime find the file GameData/LonesomeRobots/LANDER/ladderhoyo.cfg open it and change category = landing to category = Utility

Edited by silentvelcro

Just reuploaded a new version of the mod on spacedock with a corrected cfg file for the ladder part.
Also removed the folder AnimatedDecouplers which was added by mistake.
Sorry for that, it was a little late when i uploaded the first zip.

Edited by silentvelcro

Here's the Lander on final approach to the Moon.  I'm using Stock Scale Real Solar System.  

She has very predictable handling and is fun to fly, land, and takeoff.  You can't really see it in this picture, but I have attached a number of experiments as well as two storage lockers to carry surface experiments.  What a great little mod. Thanks!

622AE076631A0164F31011FAC5EA94D646A183FE

Edited by thomash

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I'm hoping you guys might be able to help me with a problem I'm having with Connected Living Space. I'm sure it's just something I'm not doing right. I'm using the lander with the HOYO CSM. I get docked (maybe I'm not doing the procedures right?) and pull back from the 2nd stage rocket just fine. I open the hatches:

http://imgur.com/a/zYYqV

on both docking ports and CLS shows that the two parts are unpassable by the crew:

http://imgur.com/a/KJlel

If I go into the CLS options and check "allow unrestricted crew access" it's just fine. Is it an issue with CLS and this is the wrong thread? Maybe the stock transfer is just fine?

Anyway, just making sure I wasn't doing something wrong with the docking or the hatches. I absolutely love all of the LRAERO mods. They are a must have!!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All LonesomeRobots Aerospace mods have been updated. Now reflections are handled by the awesome Textures Unlimited mod by master modder Shadowmage. The solar shader is used in all solar panels.
There has been some bugs removed and a little cleanup on all mods. TextureReplacer is no longer used by any LRAero mods, so if you are not using it for anything else you can delete it from your GameData folder.

Also the Duna Base Camp & HOYO CEV expansion has been released. Check it out.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.