KSP 1.3 Constantly Crashing (modded)

First off, while I do normally mod my KSP manually (I have CKAN but rarely use it), I am a complete moron when it comes to reading OUTPUT.LOG.   I am in the process of deleting KSP and making a fresh install to attempt to figure out which mod is causing my headache but I figured I'd come here and ask those who are smarter than I to help me out.  Here's my latest log 1.2.2 Revert and the last 1.3 Version I attempted.  Note that I have tried to revert to 1.2.2 to no avail and I'm assuming it's one of the mods that I "updated" which didn't update, possibly?  Any help would be appreciated.

2 hours ago, HebaruSan said:

Do a text search for "exception," and any mod mentioned near that is incompatible. You've got tons of them.

That's what's crazy as when I did that earlier, some of the mods I have actually updated yet are still coming up, hence why I reverted to 1.2.2, which failed as well.

2 hours ago, nicknite1 said:

That's what's crazy as when I did that earlier, some of the mods I have actually updated yet are still coming up, hence why I reverted to 1.2.2, which failed as well.

Did you remember to revert your mods back to 1.2.2 versions? There is no guaranteed forwards or backwards compatibility with mods.

Overall, your mods are all over the place; OPM is on a version from 0.90, Filter Extensions and Distant Object Enhancement for 1.3... just please, go through your mods, and make sure they are all at the most recent version compatible with the intended version of KSP.

4 minutes ago, Starman4308 said:

Did you remember to revert your mods back to 1.2.2 versions? There is no guaranteed forwards or backwards compatibility with mods.

Overall, your mods are all over the place; OPM is on a version from 0.90, Filter Extensions and Distant Object Enhancement for 1.3... just please, go through your mods, and make sure they are all at the most recent version compatible with the intended version of KSP.

I went thru like HebaruSan said to on my output.log file searching for exception, yet even updating every mod that came up with that word I'm still having issues.  I went back to 1.3 hoping I could update and it would work but alas to no avail.  There are still mods that aren't updated yet for 1.3, and some mods that are updated are still showing exceptions, even after I fully delete the folder and fresh install

ok this is the latest log from after I went thru and checked all files for "exception".  Some are still poping up eventho I updated to latest versions for 1.3.   Some I've learned aren't compatible at all with 1.3

Just now, nicknite1 said:

I went thru like HebaruSan said to on my output.log file searching for exception, yet even updating every mod that came up with that word I'm still having issues.  I went back to 1.3 hoping I could update and it would work but alas to no avail.  There are still mods that aren't updated yet for 1.3, and some mods that are updated are still showing exceptions, even after I fully delete the folder and fresh install

Please, please use mod versions compatible with your KSP version. We can't magically fix your installation when you are ignoring basic things like "check your versions".

If you plan to revert to 1.2.2, revert all your 1.3 mods to their latest 1.2.2 versions (no, they are NOT backwards-compatible), and update all the mods that came before 1.2.2 to their latest 1.2.2 release.

If you plan to go to 1.3, delete every single mod that is not yet up-to-date for 1.3.

Then, and only then, come back. A few mods that do not have plugins (no .dll files) might work on later or earlier versions of KSP, assuming that they don't contain invalid fields in .cfg files. Those with plugins have a tiny, tiny chance of working with later versions, but that should not be assumed to even be a frequent event.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.