New to forums, Hello.

Solis The Sun

New to the forums however I've been playing KSP for a very long time. That said, I rarely leave the atmosphere:P

I enjoy making jets and planes with the occasional SSTO. So, being new to the forums what are some of the requirements needed to unlock all the features? Are they restricted to responding to topics or creating them? 

Anyway, If anyone wants to talk jets in KSP I am more than happy to. 

Hello. :)

After your first few posts prove you are not a spambot, you will automatically be granted full access to the forum. 

And you are in good company here. There are many players who concentrate almost entirely on aircraft. 

12 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

Hello. :)

After your first few posts prove you are not a spambot, you will automatically be granted full access to the forum. 

And you are in good company here. There are many players who concentrate almost entirely on aircraft. 

Thats good to know, is there any particular forum for this company? would save the 15 minutes of searching I suppose. :D

4 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Welcome to the forums do you have any pictures to show of what you've been flying?

Thanks, so is there a general format that is best for sharing pictures? I play through steam so would screenshots that way work?

9 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Re pictures, upload the pictures to a sharing site such as immature or somewhere else and then just post the link to it

I prefer imgur.com myself. But maybe autocorrect is being a little childish today LOL.