[1.3.x]MoonReorganizer 0.6.1-Dec. 3, 2017

Mrcarrot

1 minute ago, Mrcarrot said:

@GenesisPlayz OuterSpace conflicts with my mod, I will have to rig up a cfg so the "Moving Eeloo" thing works. I'm still going to try, though.

Ah, didn't thought about that. If you want to keep Eeloo where it is and make Dres, idk, a moon of Eve that would be cool

28 minutes ago, GenesisPlayz said:

Ah, didn't thought about that. If you want to keep Eeloo where it is and make Dres, idk, a moon of Eve that would be cool

Well, I want to keep my Eeloo-Dres Binary system, and my mod swaps Eve for Laythe. I can just use a config like I use for GPO and move Eeloo after your mod does.

@GenesisPlayz  I can do what I need over here on my end, but you need to add support for this in OuterSpace. Something like making sure this is not installed before moving Eeloo. Maybe even as simple as my settings.cfg.

Or, Eeloo-Dres, binary system of moons.

Or, I could try @Body[Eeloo]:FINAL to tip off Kopernicus to load this last.

Edited by Mrcarrot

5 hours ago, GenesisPlayz said:

Something has to do with that...

I knew it. By the way, you might want to at least change the texture that comes with the INSTANTIATOR mod by default, by which I mean, maybe you should use a different texture than @Artyomka15. Also, my thread is probably not the place to have this discussion, so I will stop.

On 9/11/2017 at 11:31 AM, Mrcarrot said:

I will be able to test more in-depth because I'm getting a RAM upgrade to 6GB this week.

Right now I have 3GB if you haven't read my post about the RAM and testing stuff.

And... my RAM upgrade comes in and it's for PC3 when I need PC2. Just my luck.

Now, a GitHub repository! Alternative download for anyone who feels like they don't get enough GitHub in their lives!

Or anyone! No more waiting 2 minutes for files to be approved on Curse! Jump right in and play! :D

edit: maybe too many exclamations.

Edited by Mrcarrot

• 2 weeks later...

I have not yet updated KSP to 1.3.1, so if you want to try 0.6 in  1.3.1, go for it, 0.7 will be released when I'm done with it and have tested it in 1.3.1.

Update: I updated KSP to 1.3.1, but with the system overhaul I'm working on, this project is on the back burner. (For those whose first language is not English: "On the back burner" is a figure of speech that means it's not my main priority. I'm still working on the mod, just not as fast as the system overhaul with no name(TSOWNN))

Edited by Mrcarrot

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Spraki said:

Just wanted to say, cool stuff! :)

Gonna try it out. For now, just KSP 1.3.0.

Nice idea on this mod though! me gusta. Really like that screenshot of Mun and Kerbin too. 

Thanks! If you have any ideas, don't hesitate to share them with me!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.