kerbinorbiter

ESL-next launch 1 googol years from now (aka no more ESL)

Posted (edited)

[REMOVED, USLESS]

Edited by kerbinorbiter

Speaking of being unable to launch... ESLSR3 you havent even made it off the pad with a liquid fueld rocket yet while we are making it to orbit and planning moon missions. :):) :0

16 minutes ago, Uace24 said:

Speaking of being unable to launch... ESLSR3 you havent even made it off the pad with a liquid fueld rocket yet while we are making it to orbit and planning moon missions. :):) :0

it iddnt have enough thrust but the Moon one has a lot and has been tested secretly :ph34r:

Posted (edited)

something is coming...

cZ0QFD3.png

Edited by Plecy75

37 minutes ago, Plecy75 said:

something is coming...

cZ0QFD3.png

(insert dramatic music here)

We just put a payload into orbit while your sounding rockets are well you get the idea.

... we have gotten into orbit that was a reusable test and our next launch IS DEFENETLY the moon rocket

Just now, kerbinorbiter said:

... we have gotten into orbit that was a reusable test and our next launch IS DEFENETLY the moon rocket

Just wait and see what we have planned next... its going to be big... literally.

ours is just bigger than the saturn V 20km/s of Dv 96 tonnes to LEO and 10 tonnes to TLI and 40t to GTO

Posted (edited)
Just now, kerbinorbiter said:

ours is just bigger than the saturn V 20km/s of Dv 96 tonnes to LEO and 10 tonnes to TLI and 40t to GTO

OK you win FOR NOW! :) However our new rocket is still under tesing and is being finished at the various factories that ISEA uses. 

Edited by Uace24

Posted (edited)

:P *insert eivel laugh here*

Edited by kerbinorbiter

Moderation reminder: 

The rivalries of pretend companies and countries is what caused so much trouble that we had to ban roleplaying on this forum. Portraying your missions as performed by a company is fine, but please do not take on jobs for others, hire or fire people, and especially do not feud with each other over it, or we will have to shut down the threads involved. 

Also, if a thread is not of interest to you, please just skip to the next one rather than complain and ruin the fun of the people who are interested. 

7 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

but please do not take on jobs for others,

Wait, so we can't submit payloads even if the OP asks for them in a non-RP way? Or can we? Because actually, I'd like to submit something, but I'd like to check, first.

39 minutes ago, Ultimate Steve said:

Wait, so we can't submit payloads even if the OP asks for them in a non-RP way? Or can we? Because actually, I'd like to submit something, but I'd like to check, first.

Fine for a single person to RP a bit for a mission report, but collaborative RP is not permitted.

Anyone can ask for craft files, but not as one company to another.

anyways why such a gap between launches? My team is working had to meet the scheduled of three launches this month. 

1 minute ago, Uace24 said:

anyways why such a gap between launches? My team is working had to meet the scheduled of three launches this month. 

how about never then?

-i give up

28 minutes ago, kerbinorbiter said:

how about never then?

-i give up

Dont give up just because someone out there is better than you. keep going because it is fun no matter what and I admit I let this get a little bit out of hand. For that I am sorry. Anyways lets keep going with this it makes no diffrence who gets there first. 

Posted (edited)

i have been thinking of joining your launch team and i think i will (you allready know my discord)

Edited by kerbinorbiter

11 hours ago, Uace24 said:

Dont give up just because someone out there is better than you. keep going because it is fun no matter what and I admit I let this get a little bit out of hand. For that I am sorry. Anyways lets keep going with this it makes no diffrence who gets there first. 

This sort of thing right here is why we banned roleplaying. Rivalries between made-up companies have now induced one of our fellow KSP players to discontinue a project he/she and others might have enjoyed. Seriously, guys, this is not okay. 

Posted (edited)

I am sorry I got a little to into the company battle I didnt mean to upset anyone and I will no longer post on this fourm page. and I Feel stupid about letting this get out of hand and i understand if there are going to be consiquences for my actions. 

Edited by Uace24
i let things get out of hand.