kerbinorbiter

ESL-next launch 1 googol years from now (aka no more ESL)

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

[REMOVED, USLESS]

Edited by kerbinorbiter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of being unable to launch... ESLSR3 you havent even made it off the pad with a liquid fueld rocket yet while we are making it to orbit and planning moon missions. :):) :0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Uace24 said:

Speaking of being unable to launch... ESLSR3 you havent even made it off the pad with a liquid fueld rocket yet while we are making it to orbit and planning moon missions. :):) :0

it iddnt have enough thrust but the Moon one has a lot and has been tested secretly :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

something is coming...

cZ0QFD3.png

Edited by Plecy75

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Plecy75 said:

something is coming...

cZ0QFD3.png

(insert dramatic music here)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We just put a payload into orbit while your sounding rockets are well you get the idea.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

... we have gotten into orbit that was a reusable test and our next launch IS DEFENETLY the moon rocket

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kerbinorbiter said:

... we have gotten into orbit that was a reusable test and our next launch IS DEFENETLY the moon rocket

Just wait and see what we have planned next... its going to be big... literally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ours is just bigger than the saturn V 20km/s of Dv 96 tonnes to LEO and 10 tonnes to TLI and 40t to GTO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Just now, kerbinorbiter said:

ours is just bigger than the saturn V 20km/s of Dv 96 tonnes to LEO and 10 tonnes to TLI and 40t to GTO

OK you win FOR NOW! :) However our new rocket is still under tesing and is being finished at the various factories that ISEA uses. 

Edited by Uace24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

:P *insert eivel laugh here*

Edited by kerbinorbiter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moderation reminder: 

The rivalries of pretend companies and countries is what caused so much trouble that we had to ban roleplaying on this forum. Portraying your missions as performed by a company is fine, but please do not take on jobs for others, hire or fire people, and especially do not feud with each other over it, or we will have to shut down the threads involved. 

Also, if a thread is not of interest to you, please just skip to the next one rather than complain and ruin the fun of the people who are interested. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

but please do not take on jobs for others,

Wait, so we can't submit payloads even if the OP asks for them in a non-RP way? Or can we? Because actually, I'd like to submit something, but I'd like to check, first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Ultimate Steve said:

Wait, so we can't submit payloads even if the OP asks for them in a non-RP way? Or can we? Because actually, I'd like to submit something, but I'd like to check, first.

Fine for a single person to RP a bit for a mission report, but collaborative RP is not permitted.

Anyone can ask for craft files, but not as one company to another.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anyways why such a gap between launches? My team is working had to meet the scheduled of three launches this month. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Uace24 said:

anyways why such a gap between launches? My team is working had to meet the scheduled of three launches this month. 

how about never then?

-i give up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, kerbinorbiter said:

how about never then?

-i give up

Dont give up just because someone out there is better than you. keep going because it is fun no matter what and I admit I let this get a little bit out of hand. For that I am sorry. Anyways lets keep going with this it makes no diffrence who gets there first. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

i have been thinking of joining your launch team and i think i will (you allready know my discord)

Edited by kerbinorbiter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Uace24 said:

Dont give up just because someone out there is better than you. keep going because it is fun no matter what and I admit I let this get a little bit out of hand. For that I am sorry. Anyways lets keep going with this it makes no diffrence who gets there first. 

This sort of thing right here is why we banned roleplaying. Rivalries between made-up companies have now induced one of our fellow KSP players to discontinue a project he/she and others might have enjoyed. Seriously, guys, this is not okay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I am sorry I got a little to into the company battle I didnt mean to upset anyone and I will no longer post on this fourm page. and I Feel stupid about letting this get out of hand and i understand if there are going to be consiquences for my actions. 

Edited by Uace24
i let things get out of hand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now