Stock BDA dogfighters 1.2 (youtube)

Gunfrid would like to upgrade to Gunfriddda, now armed with those deadly sticks where radiation comes out of one end, and fire comes out of the other.

https://kerbalx.com/juzeris/Gunfridda

Spoiler

screenshot40.png

Let's see if Morgan decides to put countermeasures back on. :D Also, since this could be considered a pretty major change, and not just a tweak of AI settings, I'm willing to fight all the way up the ladder again. :)

By the way, @goduranus, is the gun range = 2000 rule still in, or is it officially not enforced? (because I totally didn't notice it when making Gunfrid (really really sorry) and set the range to max, but I see Morgan D forgot about it too) :)

the Dorito vs Gunfridda

Spoiler

The lack of ECM and countermeasures did not make Gunfridda any less effective at evading missiles while beating the Dorito with their superior numbers.

Morgan D vs Gunfridda

Spoiler

With 2 Morgans and 1 Gunfridda lost to the opening missile volley, odds was in Gunfriddas' favor. The lone Morgan was able to evade the Gunfriddas' gunfire for a surprisingly long time, but was not able to turn back the odds.

Edited by goduranus

14 hours ago, SuicidalInsanity said:

Since ripping the spinal laser out of a craft that was built around it and getting similar performance afterward isn't working out, let's try something new:
IA-18 Anshar
8vFNDGj.png
(Before anyone asks, no, this isn't a drone craft, and yes, the Kerbal is in an actual command pod, not a lawn chair.)

That plane looks good!

i might do a dogfight with my black king and anshar

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, goduranus said:

Many of the BD Armory part costs are not balanced.

can you make up your own costs for each part?(there aren't too many)

Edited by Guest

10 hours ago, dundun93 said:

oh... i see

could you judge it by how heavy it is  

Whilst they are good ideas, I think this thread had befitted from the simplicity of build a fighter and let them fight it out, that's one of the reasons why it has stayed alive so long

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.