Can somebody tell me can you delete saves from the folder to revert time in the game? If yes please tell me how. I was just playing around in my career to see if my rocket was capable of getting to Duna and unfortunately instead of creating a maneuver node I viewed an asteroid in the tracking station, and I couldn't revert flight. I am using a Mac. Thanks.

15 hours ago, Dj.Marshmallow said:

Can somebody tell me can you delete saves from the folder to revert time in the game? If yes please tell me how. I was just playing around in my career to see if my rocket was capable of getting to Duna and unfortunately instead of creating a maneuver node I viewed an asteroid in the tracking station, and I couldn't revert flight. I am using a Mac. Thanks.

If you look in your save folder, you should see a folder called "Backup" - KSP regularly takes backups of your main save.

If you take a backup from before the period you want to revert to, and move it into the main save folder, and rename it to "persistent.sfs" (and remove/rename the existing persistent.sfs) - the next time you load up the game, it will load the backup save.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.