[1.3] Contract Pack: Bases and Stations Continued 6.7.0.0 - 24/06/17

LemonSkin

No;  My "ire"   (more like mild irritation) is due to having my report largely ignored while being dismissed as "hacking" the contract pack or "gaming" the system.  Both sound a lot like "cheating".  Had someone informed me initially that this was a CC bug, I probably would not have been so irritated.  However, I do have the latest CC according to the forum thread (1.23.1) and the bug still seems to be alive and well, but it's really pretty unimportant.

2 hours ago, MrWalrus123 said:

does this work with mods that completely change the solar system?

I haven't tested it, but it should be okay. Some orbit placements might be a bit weird or impossible to fulfill if the space altitude thresholds are drastically different from the stock planets. Let me know if you run into any bugs and what mod you're using and I'll try to add compatibility for it.

12 minutes ago, severedsolo said:

Congratulations on getting Mod of the Week - or whatever it's called now

Cheers, but I feel like you should get that honour! I haven't had the time to make any significant changes just yet!

3.6.9.99 - PRERELEASE

PRELEASE BUILD

• KSS can now be launched earlier in career -> Total reward slightly reduced, science lab made optional, reward given for launching with it
  • KSS required to orbit for 2 days as a life support precaution. USI Lifesupport users will be required to bring Supplies to counter the Starving state
  • If the user did not launch with a science lab, an additional contract will be generated to add this to the station. Supports stock, Station Science and Kerbalism (untested, I don't use this mod but I have tried to preserve compatibility)
  • Station Science users can now be paid to take modules to their space stations. Currently only the zoology bay is implemented, but I have plan to release the other modules for the full release
  • The Perform Science contract has been completely reworked. Now only contracts for experiments that have been completed will generate (few and far between). For a significant investment, performing the experiment on board your station will yield ~1.5x the science that you have collected for that experiment in that situation, i.e. temperature reading in low orbit will give you 8 science, this contract will reward you with a further 12. This system is likely to be buggy with certain experiment modules and mods.

https://github.com/LemonSkin/KerbinSpaceStation/releases

EDIT: For those of you that are willing to try this, please note that I changed the organization of files. It's best to delete the contract pack and install it fresh. Also make sure you're not in the middle of completing a contract as this is likely to cause errors. Everything else should continue working as before.

Edited by LemonSkin

There is something wrong, one exception during MM patching:

[ModuleManager] Exception while checking needs : ContractPacks/KerbinSpaceStation/StationMissions/ModuleScienceLab/ScienceLab with a type of CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[!StationScience
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
Parameter name: length
  at System.String.Substring (Int32 startIndex, Int32 length) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ModuleManager.MMPatchLoader.CheckNeeds (System.String& name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ModuleManager.MMPatchLoader.CheckNeeds (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 excludePaths) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

[ModuleManager] Node is : CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[!StationScience[ScienceLab]
  CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[!StationScience
  {
    name = ScienceLab
    title = Add a Mobile Processing Lab MPL-LG-2 to @/targetVessel1
    genericTitle = Add a Mobile Processing Lab MPL-LG-2 to the station.
    group = BasesandStations
    description = Now that we know we can survive in space for a few days, we should try to do more science up there.
    genericDescription = How are we gonna do science without a lab, huh?
    synopsis = Add a Mobile Processing Lab MPL-LG-2 to @/targetVessel1 .
    completedMessage = Well done! Now we can continue advancing Kerbal-kind!
    minExpiry = 1
    maxExpiry = 7
    cancellable = true
    declinable = true
    maxSimultaneous = 1
    rewardScience = 0.0
    rewardReputation = 1.0
    rewardFunds = Random(100000.0, 300000)
    failureReputation = 1.0
    failureFunds = 50000.0
    advanceFunds = 75000.0
    targetBody = @/targetBody1
    DATA
    {
      type = Vessel
      uniquenessCheck = GROUP_ACTIVE
      requiredValue = true
      targetVessel1 = AllVessels().Where(v => v.Parts().Contains(Large_Crewed_Lab) == false && v.VesselType() == Station && v.CrewCount() > 0).Random()
      title = Must have a station without a Mobile Processing Lab MPL-LG-2.
    }
    DATA
    {
      type = CelestialBody
      requiredValue = true
      targetBody1 = @/targetVessel1.CelestialBody()
      hidden = true
    }
    PARAMETER
    {
      name = PartValidation
      type = PartValidation
      title = Launch a new Mobile Processing Lab MPL-LG-2 to @/targetVessel1 .
      VALIDATE
      {
        part = Large_Crewed_Lab
      }
    }
    PARAMETER
    {
      name = Docking
      type = Docking
      vessel = @/targetVessel1
      title = Dock with @/targetVessel1
      hideChildren = true
      completeInSequence = true
    }
    REQUIREMENT
    {
      name = PartUnlocked
      type = PartUnlocked
      checkOnActiveContract = false
      part = Large_Crewed_Lab
    }
  }

Is it the syntax?

CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[!StationScience && !Kerbalism]

I just searched for " && " in all *.cfg files and only find it inside of them but never in NEEDS but in that specific file ...
Like:

p3Bodies = ReachedBodies().Where(cb => cb.HasSurface() && cb != HomeWorld() && cb.Parent() != HomeWorld())

Example from https://github.com/sarbian/ModuleManager/wiki/Module-Manager-Handbook

Combined Search

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleEngines] , @RESOURCE[SolidFuel]] 
    {
      ...(stuff)
    }

This filters for all PARTs who have a ModuleEngines MODULE and have a SolidFuel RESOURCE at the same time. (Space added for clarity)

So instead of && a single & or a single comma should be enough I guess and that without a space...

Another example from https://github.com/sarbian/ModuleManager/wiki/Module-Manager-Syntax

PART:NEEDS[RealFuels|ModularFuelSystem]
{
    name = myPartName

description:NEEDS[RealFuels&!ModularFuelSystem] = This part is used in real fuels
    description:NEEDS[ModularFuelSystem&!RealFuels] = This part is used in modular fuel system
}

I will test it now with

CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[!StationScience&!Kerbalism]

I tested it and no exception during MM patching, so far ...

Edited by Gordon Dry

3 hours ago, Gordon Dry said:

There is something wrong, one exception during MM patching:

[ModuleManager] Exception while checking needs : ContractPacks/KerbinSpaceStation/StationMissions/ModuleScienceLab/ScienceLab with a type of CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[!StationScience
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
Parameter name: length
  at System.String.Substring (Int32 startIndex, Int32 length) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ModuleManager.MMPatchLoader.CheckNeeds (System.String& name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ModuleManager.MMPatchLoader.CheckNeeds (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 excludePaths) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

[ModuleManager] Node is : CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[!StationScience[ScienceLab]
  CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[!StationScience
  {
    name = ScienceLab
    title = Add a Mobile Processing Lab MPL-LG-2 to @/targetVessel1
    genericTitle = Add a Mobile Processing Lab MPL-LG-2 to the station.
    group = BasesandStations
    description = Now that we know we can survive in space for a few days, we should try to do more science up there.
    genericDescription = How are we gonna do science without a lab, huh?
    synopsis = Add a Mobile Processing Lab MPL-LG-2 to @/targetVessel1 .
    completedMessage = Well done! Now we can continue advancing Kerbal-kind!
    minExpiry = 1
    maxExpiry = 7
    cancellable = true
    declinable = true
    maxSimultaneous = 1
    rewardScience = 0.0
    rewardReputation = 1.0
    rewardFunds = Random(100000.0, 300000)
    failureReputation = 1.0
    failureFunds = 50000.0
    advanceFunds = 75000.0
    targetBody = @/targetBody1
    DATA
    {
      type = Vessel
      uniquenessCheck = GROUP_ACTIVE
      requiredValue = true
      targetVessel1 = AllVessels().Where(v => v.Parts().Contains(Large_Crewed_Lab) == false && v.VesselType() == Station && v.CrewCount() > 0).Random()
      title = Must have a station without a Mobile Processing Lab MPL-LG-2.
    }
    DATA
    {
      type = CelestialBody
      requiredValue = true
      targetBody1 = @/targetVessel1.CelestialBody()
      hidden = true
    }
    PARAMETER
    {
      name = PartValidation
      type = PartValidation
      title = Launch a new Mobile Processing Lab MPL-LG-2 to @/targetVessel1 .
      VALIDATE
      {
        part = Large_Crewed_Lab
      }
    }
    PARAMETER
    {
      name = Docking
      type = Docking
      vessel = @/targetVessel1
      title = Dock with @/targetVessel1
      hideChildren = true
      completeInSequence = true
    }
    REQUIREMENT
    {
      name = PartUnlocked
      type = PartUnlocked
      checkOnActiveContract = false
      part = Large_Crewed_Lab
    }
  }

Is it the syntax?

CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[!StationScience && !Kerbalism]

I just searched for " && " in all *.cfg files and only find it inside of them but never in NEEDS but in that specific file ...
Like:

p3Bodies = ReachedBodies().Where(cb => cb.HasSurface() && cb != HomeWorld() && cb.Parent() != HomeWorld())

Example from https://github.com/sarbian/ModuleManager/wiki/Module-Manager-Handbook

Combined Search

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleEngines] , @RESOURCE[SolidFuel]] 
    {
      ...(stuff)
    }

This filters for all PARTs who have a ModuleEngines MODULE and have a SolidFuel RESOURCE at the same time. (Space added for clarity)

So instead of && a single & or a single comma should be enough I guess and that without a space...

Another example from https://github.com/sarbian/ModuleManager/wiki/Module-Manager-Syntax

PART:NEEDS[RealFuels|ModularFuelSystem]
{
    name = myPartName

description:NEEDS[RealFuels&!ModularFuelSystem] = This part is used in real fuels
    description:NEEDS[ModularFuelSystem&!RealFuels] = This part is used in modular fuel system
}

I will test it now with

CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[!StationScience&!Kerbalism]

I tested it and no exception during MM patching, so far ...

Yeah, you're right. I'll push through a fix asap

EDIT: File has been fixed and uploaded

Edited by LemonSkin

FRESH OFF THE GRILL

Update 6.7.0.0

• Full Station Science support: Contracts added for all Station Science modules
  • Station progression has been reworked, it's now possible to build the space station earlier in your career and the science lab has been made optional. You will be rewarded a bonus for launching with a lab of some type, but if you don't, a contract will be generated which will give you slightly lower overall funds for taking the easy way out :wink:
  • Reworked and re-balanced contracts: the 'Perform Science Docked With' contract has been completely reworked to be far more useful. Every 15 days there is the chance for a contract to generate asking you to perform an experiment you have already completed while docked with any of your space stations. You will be rewarded with 1.5x the science you originally got from that experiment in that situation (i.e. temp in LKO gives 8, you will now be rewarded with an additional 12). The cost of this contract is $1,000/per ORIGINAL point - $5,000:$10,000. Therefore, running temperature while docked to your station will cost you ~$13,000 to $18,000 + cost of getting your ship to orbit and back. Nobody said that doing science was cheap! It should be compatible with all mods that add science parts.
  • Several contracts have had their monetary rewards balanced
  • General consistency fixes in descriptions and titles

Get it while it's hot, kids: https://github.com/LemonSkin/KerbinSpaceStation/releases/tag/6.7.0.0

Edited by LemonSkin

There is an error in the patching of the contracts.

Perhaps this is not the fault of this contract pack, because it says "ArgumentException: 'Gilly' is not a valid CelestialBody." - I got RSS installed.

[INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: Loading CONTRACT_TYPE: 'StationCore'

ContractConfigurator.OrbitFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'StationCore', PARAMETER 'LKO' of type 'Orbit': Error parsing maxAltitude

ArgumentException: 'Gilly' is not a valid CelestialBody.
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseCelestialBodyValue (System.String celestialName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.CelestialBodyParser.ParseIdentifier (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Token token) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[T].ParseVarOrIdentifier (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Token token) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[CelestialBody].ParseSimpleStatement[CelestialBody] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[System.Double].ParseStatement[Double] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[System.Double].ParseStatement[Double] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Rethrow as Exception: Error parsing statement.
Error occurred near '*':
@/targetBody1.IsSun() ? 113549713200 : @/targetBody1 == Gilly ? 16000 : @/targetBody1.SpaceAltitudeThreshold()
.......................* <-- HERE
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[System.Double].ParseExpression (System.String key, System.String expression, ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode dataNode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[Double] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[Double] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[Double] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, System.Action`1 setter, IContractConfiguratorFactory obj, Double defaultValue, System.Func`2 validation) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil:LogException(Exception)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, Double, Func`2)
ContractConfigurator.OrbitFactory:Load(ConfigNode)
ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory:GenerateParameterFactory(ConfigNode, ContractType, ParameterFactory&, ParameterFactory)
ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory:GenerateParameterFactory(ConfigNode, ContractType, ParameterFactory&, ParameterFactory)
ContractConfigurator.ContractType:Load(ConfigNode)
ContractConfigurator.<LoadContractTypeConfig>d__29:MoveNext()
ContractConfigurator.<FinalizeContractTypeLoad>d__28:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

(Filename:  Line: -1)

ContractConfigurator.ContractType: Errors encountered while trying to load CONTRACT_TYPE 'StationCore'

Do you know a "well-known" issue regarding Gilly in RSS installs?

Log:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xflvfnw8igjbd9d/2017-06-27-1 KSP.log.zip?dl=1

Is it possible for me to reduce the number of Kerbals required to satisfy a crew rotation contract? It's asking me to uplift 4 Kerbals as a crew to replace my 2 Kerbal crew on the station. I ask you, how many sensible rockets have a 4-Kerbal crew?

Edit: Looks like it glitched out and ticked off that requirement when I recovered the existing 2 crew. Odd.

Edit 2: Okay so this is definitely an issue. I even forced the contract to complete and then it immediately threw me a contract to 'crew the station now you have finished constructing it' which was odd given I'd just sent up three Kerbals to crew it. I'm not bothered that it's misbehaving but I am somewhat annoyed that the crewing requirement is 4 - there are three types of Kerbal, and the highest sensible crew capacity for a vessel is 3 without going nuts with hab containers etc.

Edited by Volt

Hello!

I have an issue with "Launch the station" contracts. Now I have two contracts to build stations on the Kerbin orbit and on the Mun orbit: http://i.imgur.com/GxmoMHT.jpg and http://i.imgur.com/Ze7zjuR.jpg

But when one of them being completed http://i.imgur.com/jKBNTWT.jpg http://i.imgur.com/oKXwSpM.jpg the second one automatically fails: http://i.imgur.com/oKtboSE.jpg (failed) http://i.imgur.com/TisImSC.jpg (completed).

What should I do? I certainly completed requirements for both of contracts and none of them have expire date, so it's obviously a bug. I've updated KSS contract pack to the last 6.7.0.0 version, but this issue is still present.

UPD: Temporarily I've resolved issue by commenting this block of code

//    REQUIREMENT
//    {
//        name = CompleteContract
//        type = CompleteContract
//        contractType = StationCore
//        minCount = 0
//        checkOnActiveContract = false
//        cooldownDuration = 5d
//        title = Must not have completed this contract in the last 5 days.
//    }

in StationCore.cfg file. Hope this will help you in further development.

Edited by WakabaGyaru

4 hours ago, WakabaGyaru said:

Hello!

I have an issue with "Launch the station" contracts. Now I have two contracts to build stations on the Kerbin orbit and on the Mun orbit: http://i.imgur.com/GxmoMHT.jpg and http://i.imgur.com/Ze7zjuR.jpg

But when one of them being completed http://i.imgur.com/jKBNTWT.jpg http://i.imgur.com/oKXwSpM.jpg the second one automatically fails: http://i.imgur.com/oKtboSE.jpg (failed) http://i.imgur.com/TisImSC.jpg (completed).

What should I do? I certainly completed requirements for both of contracts and none of them have expire date, so it's obviously a bug. I've updated KSS contract pack to the last 6.7.0.0 version, but this issue is still present.

I'm also having this issue. Thanks for the fix!

I still got this:

ContractConfigurator.ContractType: CONTRACT_TYPE 'SpaceStation': Error parsing targetBody1

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.CelestialBodyParser.CheckTree (KSPAchievements.CelestialBodySubtree tree, ProgressItem pi) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.CelestialBodyParser+<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<BodiesForItem>b__0 (KSPAchievements.CelestialBodySubtree node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[KSPAchievements.CelestialBodySubtree].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateSelectIterator>c__Iterator10`2[KSPAchievements.CelestialBodySubtree,CelestialBody].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[CelestialBody].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[CelestialBody].AddEnumerable (IEnumerable`1 enumerable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[CelestialBody]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[CelestialBody] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.CelestialBodyParser+<>c.<RegisterMethods>b__6_43 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Function`1[System.Collections.Generic.List`1[CelestialBody]].Invoke () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Function`1[System.Collections.Generic.List`1[CelestialBody]].Invoke (System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[CelestialBody].ParseMethod[CelestialBody] (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Token token, .CelestialBody obj, Boolean isFunction) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Rethrow as Exception: Error parsing statement.
Error occurred near '*':
ReturnedFromBodies().Where(body => @/stations.Where(v => v.CelestialBody() == body).Count() == 0).SelectUnique()
....................* <-- HERE
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[T].ParseExpression (System.String key, System.String expression, ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode dataNode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[T].ExecuteExpression (System.String key, System.String expression, ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode dataNode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[CelestialBody] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[CelestialBody] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[CelestialBody] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, System.Action`1 setter, IContractConfiguratorFactory obj, .CelestialBody defaultValue, System.Func`2 validation) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil:LogException(Exception)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, CelestialBody, Func`2)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, Func`2)
ContractConfigurator.DeferredLoadUtil:ExecuteLoad(DeferredLoadObject`1)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
ContractConfigurator.<UpdateNonDeterministicValuesIterator>d__30:MoveNext()
System.Linq.<CreateConcatIterator>c__Iterator1`1:MoveNext()
System.Linq.<CreateConcatIterator>c__Iterator1`1:MoveNext()
ContractConfigurator.<GenerateContract>d__33:MoveNext()
ContractConfigurator.<ContractEnumerator>d__32:MoveNext()
ContractConfigurator.ContractPreLoader:Update()

(Filename:  Line: -1)

Stock system

Kopernicus RLS 4
scatterer 0.320b
EVE 1.2.2-1

Contract Configurator from latest repo (July 4th).

Log:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jiih9w8v5c3sji0/2017-07-08-1 KSP.log.zip?dl=1

I have read the FAQs.  I had three station contracts up at the same time, Kerbin, Mun and Minmus stations, all the same requirements.  I launched all three stations at about the same time, not surprisingly, the Kerbin station was the first to meet the two day orbit requirement, the Mun station was counting down and the Minmus station was still en-route to Minmus.  As soon as the Kerbin station was completed I got a notification I was successful, however at the same time I got notified I had failed both the Mun and Minmus station contracts.  Pretty disappointing, as it took all my cash on hand.  Every penny.

On 7/8/2017 at 4:58 AM, WakabaGyaru said:

Hello!

I don't understand how that resolved the issue for you Wakaba.  Can you offer a more detailed explanation?

1 hour ago, Egdod said:

I don't understand how that resolved the issue for you Wakaba.  Can you offer a more detailed explanation?

Well, I don't know why this resolver the problem, but that's just worked. Maybe this is mechanics of Contract Configurator. The code I commented is a restriction for such type of contracts. It says that you can not have another station construction contract if you had one in last 5 days. So the game see you had ones and automatically decline another one you have. Decline contract brings you penalty.

56 minutes ago, WakabaGyaru said:

Well, I don't know why this resolver the problem, but that's just worked. Maybe this is mechanics of Contract Configurator. The code I commented is a restriction for such type of contracts. It says that you can not have another station construction contract if you had one in last 5 days. So the game see you had ones and automatically decline another one you have. Decline contract brings you penalty.

That looks like a CC bug. The "checkonActiveContract = false" flag is supposed to ignore active contracts, and just remove offered ones. It seems that CC is also reevaluating active contracts too.

14 hours ago, WakabaGyaru said:

I guess I'm too much of a noob, but I still don't understand what you did.  How did you temporarily solve the problem?  I don't get what you mean by "commenting this block of code." My StationCore.cfg file has that same block of code as the one you posted.  Did you make any changes to the code? I get that in five days (or less if you change the code to a shorter time) you can get the contract again, is that what you meant?  I was hoping for a way to keep my Mun and Minmus missions form failing just because I succeeded with my Kerbin station mission.

1 hour ago, Egdod said:

I guess I'm too much of a noob, but I still don't understand what you did.  How did you temporarily solve the problem?  I don't get what you mean by "commenting this block of code." My StationCore.cfg file has that same block of code as the one you posted.  Did you make any changes to the code? I get that in five days (or less if you change the code to a shorter time) you can get the contract again, is that what you meant?  I was hoping for a way to keep my Mun and Minmus missions form failing just because I succeeded with my Kerbin station mission.

Just put "//" before each line of that code.

1 hour ago, WakabaGyaru said:

Just put "//" before each line of that code.

Wakaba you're awesome.  Not only did you teach this noob what "commenting" a block of code means, your workaround also fixed the bug, and thus saved my current career play-through.  There was no way I was going back to a save before I accepted all three contracts, and the loss of my funds was too dispiriting to keep going.  Thanks man, worked like a charm.

17 hours ago, severedsolo said:

That looks like a CC bug. The "checkonActiveContract = false" flag is supposed to ignore active contracts, and just remove offered ones. It seems that CC is also reevaluating active contracts too.

Should I repost my report and solution to CC thread?

On 2017-07-08 at 4:58 AM, WakabaGyaru said:

I'm having the same issue with multiple Station contracts.  Where is the StationCore.cfg file?  I've tried looking through the game install folder but I must be missing it.

Thanks!