Will it work?

I dunno, but I want to know too.

I'm pretty sure it is.

If one Joystick works, they should all work.

There's a controller-section in the game settings.

why don't you try it out and share the result?

Are you german too?

Edited by Physics Student

19 minutes ago, Cpt Kerbalkrunch said:

The Kerbal Space Program is slowly becoming the German Space Program. Should the rest of us be worried? :)

Wir übernehmen KSP!

Es heißt fortan "Das Kerbale Raumfahrtprogramm".

I guess the game attracts especially Germans. Maybe we're the most nerdy nation there is. Most people I know already play this game or have at least heard of it.

Edited by Physics Student

16 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Yes, that's what I use.

Been waiting for the console patch before I buy KSP on XBOX for my kids, but I've been wondering what it be like with a controller. It seems like such a classic "mouse and keyboard" game, I'm wondering why some people use it on PC. The only thing I can think of is maybe a better "feel" when flying planes. Are there other advantages?

10 minutes ago, Cpt Kerbalkrunch said:

Been waiting for the console patch before I buy KSP on XBOX for my kids, but I've been wondering what it be like with a controller. It seems like such a classic "mouse and keyboard" game, I'm wondering why some people use it on PC. The only thing I can think of is maybe a better "feel" when flying planes. Are there other advantages?

Honestly, I use it very little compared to flight simulators like CFS3. Mostly I use a keyboard-mouse on KSP.

But I do have the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, and I know it's compatible, which is why I answered.

On 16.6.2017 at 8:31 PM, Cpt Kerbalkrunch said:

I like it, but I'll have to ask my niece what it means. :) She lived in Dusseldorf for a year.

We take over KSP!

From now on it should be called "(German translation for KSP)"

Greetings :wink:

On 16.6.2017 at 8:15 PM, Cpt Kerbalkrunch said:

The Kerbal Space Program is slowly becoming the German Space Program. Should the rest of us be worried? :)

As a german, I second this. Remember last time we tried to take over rocket science?

On 6/16/2017 at 0:09 PM, Just Jim said:

Honestly, I use it very little compared to flight simulators like CFS3. Mostly I use a keyboard-mouse on KSP.

Same. Unless I want to fly a plane in KSP. Then I have to drag out my HOTAS joystick if I want a decent amount of control.

I have a joystick constantly hooked up, but its much easier to fly a rocket using mouse and keyboard.

Planes... can help to have a joystick, which should almost always be compatible.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.