[1.7.X] Civilian Population [RELEASED : 07/04/2018]

Pamynx

Thanks to @blowfish I found my mistake, I forgot to change a reference and was still using MacOS librairies.

This version should work : http://nexus.amis.tv/repository/maven-snapshots/tv/amis/pamynx/ksp-civilian-population-mod/2.1.2-SNAPSHOT/ksp-civilian-population-mod-2.1.2-20180606.215629-3.zip

Could you try and give me a confirmation ?

1 hour ago, Pamynx said:

Thanks to @blowfish I found my mistake, I forgot to change a reference and was still using MacOS librairies.

This version should work : http://nexus.amis.tv/repository/maven-snapshots/tv/amis/pamynx/ksp-civilian-population-mod/2.1.2-SNAPSHOT/ksp-civilian-population-mod-2.1.2-20180606.215629-3.zip

Could you try and give me a confirmation ?

Lol no problem. Gonna try it later when i get home.

There is a button to allow / forbid breeding, just like for the contractors.
I will double check for the reset of the contractor timer, it should not be reset upon launch.
Crew are created by the game only if the vessel is focus, but, as you noticed, you will see the happy face only if the crew exists on loading of the ship.
Could you provide me more information (a screenshot for example) about this "key not found" stuff, I do not understand.
There is indeed some rework need on the GUI, more then just aligning names.
If there is a birth but no room for the baby, the baby is lost.

Oh dont mind. Giving birth to full grown adult is fun.

Also, can you make the UI crew searching function to inculde searching by vessel?

Also, i believe that the mod makes me lag for every few seconds, no matter the graphics. Not a big lag, just 0.25s, but it is quite annoying.

In the crew UI, the filter is for any field. So if you type the name of a vessel, the crew will be filterd on this vessel.

Also I exeprimented this little freeze. In order to avoid it I modified the addon so that it only will only activate once every hour. Such a freeze should now be perceptible at high warp speed. Can you try this new version and confirm the freeze is not a problem any more ?

http://nexus.amis.tv/repository/maven-snapshots/tv/amis/pamynx/ksp-civilian-population-mod/2.1.2-SNAPSHOT/ksp-civilian-population-mod-2.1.2-20180610.160506-4.zip

Thanks !

Working on it, I have several ideas but I want to be sure I reproduce this lag caused by CivilianPopulation before making modifications and kill it.

How much kerbals and ships are you playing with ? Are you playing with many part mods ? Do you think I could use your saved game ?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.