[1.2.2 / 1.3] Career Evolution Contract Pack

pap1723

Dunno if it has been asked before.
Is there any way to manually tell Career Evolution, which planets are which (homeworld/ eve analog/duna analog)
I'm using a highly customised kerbol system, which slightly messes up the intended targeting.
I do have tried to look into the cfgs, but I don't really get far with my limited knowledge alone.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2017 at 3:54 PM, amadsen87 said:

Hi. Great contract pack! It made me fall in love with KSP again. I´ve run in to a problem. I´ve reached the space station contracts and I've done the first two, but for some reason I can't accept the 90 days in space contract. All the pre-requisites have been met, but it´s not available for me to accept.

Could you please help me figuring out what I'm missing?

Thanks!

This is happening to me too, but with the Year In Space contract. This contract pack is fantastic, just wish it worked better. I'm not brave enough to mess with configs to get the contract accepted.  

Figured it out. I finished the six months in space contract by bringing the kerbonauts back home, but doing this left the station empty. The one year in space contract didn't become available until another crew was returned to the station. So this fantastic mod is still working, it just doesn't specify anywhere that a crew needs to be on the station for the next contract to become acceptable.

16 hours ago, Ahres said:

Figured it out. I finished the six months in space contract by bringing the kerbonauts back home, but doing this left the station empty. The one year in space contract didn't become available until another crew was returned to the station. So this fantastic mod is still working, it just doesn't specify anywhere that a crew needs to be on the station for the next contract to become acceptable.

Maybe the craft with an active crew member in orbit is what is being considered a "Station" -- so as soon as you locked up and took the kerbals home, it no longer fulfilled that requirement to the game/contract?

• 3 weeks later...

I hate to be the one that keeps coming back with bugs but it's only because I think this mod is fantastic and I want it to be everything it's supposed to be. As others have mentioned, I'm also having trouble with getting the BaseMoonCore contract to be offered, even with Mission Control telling me I've fulfilled all the requirements. 

• 1 month later...

This mod/thread seems dead? Not sure, asking.....

Does it work with KSP 1.4.3 or 1.4.4....if not, can @linuxgurugamer take a look at this mod? Or anyone else?

I find it frustrating when I miss one of those "career campaign contracts" because I am traveling through space and they seem to never be seen again when/if I miss them the first time.

This would seem to add "replacement" career contracts....sort of....would be a nice contract mod to revive....

4 hours ago, JoE Smash said:

Thanks!

Well does this work with KSP v1.4.3?

I'm not sure, whilst this contract pack is just the sort of thing I'd love to have in my career I pretty much only use GPP and this isn't compatible unfortunately.

I would suggest testing it to make sure but I can't see why it wouldn't be.

3 minutes ago, Pleb said:

I'm not sure, whilst this contract pack is just the sort of thing I'd love to have in my career I pretty much only use GPP and this isn't compatible unfortunately.

I would suggest testing it to make sure but I can't see why it wouldn't be.

I'm trying it out at the moment, it starts of well enough - but I haven't gotten to the complicated contracts like the station or rover ones yet. I'll post some feedback when I have results.

This contract pack works with 1.4.x, but has some problems with the station contracts and planet packs whose home planet is not the third planet. That is not because of the KSP version, but it always existed. Just read the thread.

2 hours ago, woeller said:

This contract pack works with 1.4.x, but has some problems with the station contracts and planet packs whose home planet is not the third planet. That is not because of the KSP version, but it always existed. Just read the thread.

Cool, thanks everyone for your feedback! Luckily I don’t mess with Kopernicus and extra planets and whatnot.....so I should be ok in theory I guess....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, love the mod! good evolution through the career, but i have an issue. It's not game breaking in anyway so i'm just saying this fyi, but in the mission "First crew in your space station", you have to send a crew to a space station you put in orbit earlier. To complete the mission, you need to: 

*Launch a new vessel
*Have at least 2 kerbals on board
*Have at least 1 docking port
*Dock to [your spacestation]

So when i rendez vous with the station, all the objectives are complete, accept for the last one. Once I dock with the station though, the docking objective becomes completed, but the contract now thinks that this isn't a new vessel since it is docked to a vessel that was put in orbit a while back. This makes it impossible to complete the contract and thus I have to decline it. So like I said, not really game breaking, just a minor issue :)

The contract rewards for this mod don't seem to be influenced by reputation or the mod that lets you adjust contract rewards....

My contract for my first station is worth like 50,000 funds and I have 650 reputation.

Is there any way to fix this?

@pap1723

Edited by JoE Smash

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Accept contracts for orbital and sub-orbital manned flight
  • Launch an empty capsule for the test flight
  • Occasionally land it just next to the launch pad at the KSC
  • Get an engineer inside to check if it's good enough
  • Both contracts gets magically completed and Bill gets an Exceptional contract ribbon.

Edited by Eklykti

4 hours ago, Eklykti said:
  • Accept contracts for orbital and sub-orbital manned flight
  • Launch an empty capsule for the test flight
  • Occasionally land it just next to the launch pad at the KSC
  • Get an engineer inside to check if it's good enough
  • Both contracts gets magically completed and Bill gets an Exceptional contract ribbon.

No, not really

• 1 month later...

Decided to try this out and the contracts still seem to work fine, but it seems to break the game's toolbar. Where the contracts icon is normally, I get about seven buttons, only one of which works, half of which are the regular contracts icon and the other half of which are a different but similar icon. I'm guessing it's something like the mod trying to access an old version of the contracts button/menu and thus causing the toolbar to glitch out.

Does anyone have any ideas what might need tweaking in the files to fix this? As I say, it seems like the contracts still work fine, so seems a shame

• 7 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.