Krog's Rally Run Challenge!

44 minutes ago, SpaceTrashCan said:

I still havent wrapped my head around that 1:47. Never got anywhere close in my latest attempts

Wait, so my only time is double the fastest time... (3:35)

Welp, time to practice again. I'll stream this. (https://www.twitch.tv/jollygt3rs)

Edited by Jollyfellow

38 minutes ago, SpaceTrashCan said:

I still havent wrapped my head around that 1:47. Never got anywhere close in my latest attempts

I don't even get why im this fast myself :/ My best time was 2:35, now with the exact same car but with 4 upward facing junos i did it in 1:30. The 1:47 run was actually my second ever try with the 4 junos, now the car is sooo easy to control somehow. Even more strange is that just 5 hours playtime passed since my first try at this challenge

Edited by N_F_X

1 minute ago, Jollyfellow said:

Also, @N_F_X, I challenge you to make a VTOL. Considering you're already at the top of the car leader board, why not try to top both leader boards?

As i said two comments earlier i will try :) Sadly my Posts aren't approved fast enough to allow me to join your little converation.

1 Minute 36 seconds, but no video. I have an image of me going past the monolith though, and I did follow the entire course.

cZh82ep.png

Beat that.

Also, need proof it fits?

MIVz7oJ.png

Edited by qzgy

2 hours ago, qzgy said:

1 Minute 36 seconds, but no video. I have an image of me going past the monolith though, and I did follow the entire course.

Beat that.

Also, need proof it fits?

Hide contents

@Krog34 , is it okay if I do get a video recording that that time is replaced with this one?

Damn, and even after I called you out on Youtube! :D I'll take my defeat graciously, pretty awesome car setup you got there. Makes me wish I'd thrown a few more twitch engines on and another few gallons of rocket fuel!

Congrats qzgy for stepping into the current leader spot for ground-based vehicles! I'm not sure what you mean about the video though, you would like the time from the video or this 1:36?

5 hours ago, Jollyfellow said:

New time to beat!

(Now with music!)

Wow nice! I can tell you've improved over time in your racing haha! I'm going to allow you to use this time as your VTOL time seeing as how I sort of defined the rules and leaderboards as you were submitting your runs. It will replace your current time on the VTOL leader board but you won't be able to submit for a better official time. However, you can try the expert or rover challenges if you'd like :cool:

Just now, Krog34 said:

Congrats qzgy for stepping into the current leader spot for ground-based vehicles! I'm not sure what you mean about the video though, you would like the time from the video or this 1:36?

Just say the 1:36 time. Not sure i can replicate it, but I'll try. :D

forget I said anything.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.