Ok

My total points are as follows:

Exploration Mission 1

Build an SLS Block 1 launcher and mate an Orion Spacecraft to it. Then send them to the Mun

Build an SLS Block 1 ((Core, 4 RS-25 Engines, easily simulated by Vectors. 2 SRBs) and (2nd Stage based on Delta IV Heavy 2nd Stage.)) And an Orion spacecraft that looks similar to the real one.(Required) + 25 points

Free Returns! - Launch the mission on a Munar free return trajectory + 15 points

Solar Backup - Have enough battery power to complete the mission purely on batteries if needed. +15 points

Solar 4 - Have 4 solar panels on the Orion MPCV +5 points

Unmanned Orion + 10 points

Abort, Abort! - Have an LES + 5 points

Total points: 75 points, I think.

That seems low.

Here She is! The SLS on the Pad! 

v4EMrLG.jpg

And Launch! 

XTRk0Ly.jpg

Booster Seperation and removal of escape tower

41KBCME.jpg

Main Booster Seperation and finishing of Orbital Inserstion

HuHd2Xt.jpg

And Orbit! Surprisingly 2 solar panels broke, so I had to use the 2 remaining ones. (So in a way, I did have 4 panels.)

jFVkKHK.jpg

Orienting: and...

tlDjCiL.jpg

Cube-Sat separation!

aAuEijf.jpg

Mun Insertion Burn (There was this really cool effect where all 4 Cube Sats flew past seperatly. It was cool.)

6cIjKOx.jpg

Our Correction Burn

vTplO1y.jpg

And, into the Mun's SOI

q8x4Ddo.jpg

The close flyby (The periapsis was actually 300km up, but I accidentally warped through it.)

KCmnEOV.jpg

A beautiful eclipse on the way down. Jeb is lovin it!

1BdAvkP.jpg

Reetry and...

BTSDzOL.jpg

and...

8ZpiJLH.jpg

Touchdown!

Mission Summary: Similar SLS and Orion: +25 4 cubesats: +20 Free returns: +15 Spash Down: +10 Solar 4 +5? (Does only 2 working panels count?) LES: +5 So in total: 75 (or 80) points.

i think that they will make a close flyby leaving cubesats on a earh orbit, with ocasional moon encounters, exactly what i did.

they have to launch in Block 1B for going onto moon  orbit

and yes, starting the block 1B for the laythe clipper, it would have more potence if i use block 2, but idk if you let use this

Edited by Spaceman17

3 minutes ago, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

OK, got it. I actually calculated that the stats of the rescaled orange tank, if it were the SLS core tank would be:

LF Capacity: 1,713
Oxidizer Capacity: 2,094.675
Mass: 19.5 t

@Spaceman17 It doesn't add parts, just configs and textures.

where i can download tweak parts?

Edited by Spaceman17

5 minutes ago, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

I'll give you the link in a second, as I'm almost ready to release the next version.

ok but, when you will upload a mission to land in mun?

also i'm making the CST-100 pod, can i make a special mission of a docking in betwen CST-100 and Orion?, like the docking of Apollo and soyouz (ASTP)?

Edited by Spaceman17

here is my Laythe Clipper

i launched it and how my missions are being done, i see it, i made a maneuver near jool, for when the probe gets there i can parform my jool encounter

6C9xM69.png

deployed after the solar/joolian insertion burn, you won't know about the probe until it goes near jool

Qz9FhVN.png

also the cubesat-1 made another flyby on mun

b8J6mBU.png

Edited by Spaceman17

1 hour ago, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

OK, you can do it now, as you passed EM-1

but i can do my EM-2?, as i said you will see how realistic it is made, so while the probe makes it's trip to jool in 3 years you will se the development of the other missions

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.