CatastrophicFailure

Revelations of the Kraken (Chapter 37: Fire)

Next chapter is plugging along slowly as ever, but on an unrelated note, I came across this while window shopping...  :angry:

Spoiler

2020-F-015-LUXURY-1-TIM-DR.jpg

Apparently, someone at Mercedes-Benz has also been reading along, and totally ripped off Dibella's kar.  :mad:

Cheap knock-off. It's ugly and I bet it doesn't even come with a standard Boot Baboon.™

Spoiler

tumblr_n96ka9FpMo1taibz9o1_500.gif

Not pink enough to be Dibella’s kar. Clearly a cheap knockoff. Why, I bet the emergency crash jello tastes revolting - if the Mercedes Benz engineers even bothered to install it.

Tsk.

6 hours ago, KSK said:

Not pink enough to be Dibella’s kar. Clearly a cheap knockoff. Why, I bet the emergency crash jello tastes revolting - if the Mercedes Benz engineers even bothered to install it.

Tsk.

They just use airbags. :rolleyes: I mean, who wants to sit and nosh on an airbag while they’re waiting for the wrecker?

11 hours ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

They just use airbags. :rolleyes: I mean, who wants to sit and nosh on an airbag while they’re waiting for the wrecker?

I know, right. Primitives.

.... pfff tttt ... black hole fart polar and aggregate not exactly like saturn i said