[1.12.x] Trajectories v2.4.5 (2023-08-22) : atmospheric predictions

Kobymaru

Hi thanks for the update, working well in 1.81.

However,  is there a hot-key to bring the interface / GUI up ? I do get it flash up momentarily when loading focus onto a ship in space, but then it goes before I can interact with it. There also doesn't seem to be any buttons on the menu (official or otherwise) ?

BTW - Mod is working find for landings on Kerbin, but would be good if I could understand the settings or adjust things if needed. Anyone able to advise ?

Cheers

SJ

On 12/11/2019 at 2:40 PM, serjames said:

However,  is there a hot-key to bring the interface / GUI up ? I do get it flash up momentarily when loading focus onto a ship in space, but then it goes before I can interact with it. There also doesn't seem to be any buttons on the menu (official or otherwise) ?

I don't think we have one, but good idea! Could you make a GitHub issue for it?

The only problem i can see is that "hotkey space" is getting pretty crowded with many mods. Any suggestion for a good (not overused) key?

Hi Kobymaru - I actually got the button randomly to appear 2 days ago within the blizzy toolbar settings menu. - I've been having mod buttons randomly appear and disappear in my play sessions since 1.8. No idea why. It seems trajectories was one of these. Once I ticked it in the blizzy toolbar... it's been available ever since. Still losing the CLS button every couple of sessions though, obviously not one for here.

Thanks anyway - working great as advertised now.

Edited by serjames

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Anonim2 said:

Hi, I use this mod, and it make my game very laggy. When I disable,, show trajectory" game work normalny, I use version 1.8.1, and current version of trajectories

I have the very same issue... whenever I activate the "Show trajectory" button, FPS take a heavy hit.
Nevertheless, I still use it although only to briefly check where the vessel will land (basically I only activate it for a few seconds to adjust landing point).

Worked flawlessly on 1.7

Still, very grateful for this mod!

On 12/3/2019 at 3:53 PM, PiezPiedPy said:

Version 2.3.0 for all versions of KSP from 1.3.1 to 1.8.1

Hi, this may be a dumb question, since this latest update says support for 1.3.1 through 1.8.1 so it seems obvious, but thought I'd ask... :D

Are there any known issues using this mod with 1.7.3 of KSP?

I've been using v2.2.3 of this mod forever, but thought I'd update. Should I not, since I'm not planning to move to 1.8.x anytime soon?

Edited by scottadges

10 hours ago, Anonim2 said:

it make my game very laggy

Check the "Use Cache" setting, enabling it stops the fps drop almost certainly. 

14 minutes ago, scottadges said:

Are there any known issues using this mod with 1.7.3 of KSP?

Not that I'm aware of, I'm using 2.3.0 with my KSP 1.7.3 installation, works fine.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there! 

Thanks for keeping this mod up !

Little issue here though.

Am I the only one not able to see the trajectory button interface ?  ( I read in the bugfix list that this issue should have been addressed)

I've trying playing with the blizzy toolbar settings but no success.
Any idea on what's going on ?

Thanks! 

26 minutes ago, bepsy3d said:

Hi there! 

Thanks for keeping this mod up !

Little issue here though.

Am I the only one not able to see the trajectory button interface ?  ( I read in the bugfix list that this issue should have been addressed)

I've trying playing with the blizzy toolbar settings but no success.
Any idea on what's going on ?

Thanks! 

Ok. Removed Janitor Closet mod. 
The button is back :-)

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Space Nerd said:

A quick heads up to other users, when trying the current version of the mod in 1.9.0, the button doesn't show up.(at least in my lightly modded game)

That is very expected, since trajectories uses different bin files for different versions. If you are feeling adventurous, you can rename Trajectories18.bin into Trajectories19.bin, and see what happens.

On 2/13/2020 at 2:17 PM, Morse said:

That is very expected, since trajectories uses different bin files for different versions. If you are feeling adventurous, you can rename Trajectories18.bin into Trajectories19.bin, and see what happens.

Mr. Mors, thank you very much. Your suggestion worked on my pc. I hope this beautiful mod gets the update 1.9 properly.

thank you again and again.

It definitely does not work with 1.9.  According to Load Vessel in VAB, it's missing a module called TrajectoriesVesselSettings.  I looked in previous Trajectories versions and I don't find it there either.  I REALLY like this mod and hope for that update soon.

Edited by Apollo13

13 hours ago, Apollo13 said:

It definitely does not work with 1.9.  According to Load Vessel in VAB, it's missing a module called TrajectoriesVesselSettings.  I looked in previous Trajectories versions and I don't find it there either.  I REALLY like this mod and hope for that update soon.

Did you try this yet?

On 2/13/2020 at 3:17 AM, Morse said:

On 2/13/2020 at 5:17 AM, Morse said:

Worked like a charm.  THANKS

Works with 1.9 once you do that, but the FPS absolutely implodes when it's on, whether in map view or not. Once you turn it off in it's openable settings menu it's completely fine, and I guess I can use it in short bursts to figure out aerobraking and such, but by all means it's annoying. Anyone else having this issue with performance?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.