[1.12.x] Trajectories v2.4.5 (2023-08-22) : atmospheric predictions

Kobymaru

I have an issue where it makes no difference whether or not I have airbrakes deployed, the trajectory stays the same which results in me always undershooting my target when airbrakes are on. Anyone else dealing with this? I'm on 1.11 with FAR:(

It actually works for some custom airbrakes I made out of wings and alligator hinges, but not the actual stock parts.

Returned player here, I've renamed 110.bin to 111 as advised, but I still can't get the mod to appear on the tool bar. 

Here's my plugin file just to make sure I'm not doing it wrong. I've tried running the mod with a fresh game install and no other mods, still no luck. Any advice?

f97ZzRH.png

With all of the other forum users reporting that it doesn't work, my doesn't either. I am playing on 1.11.1, and it doesn't show up in the map screen or even in the toolbar. I have installed this mod on CKAN. Can someone plz help?? :(

New release is up!

Version 2.4.0 for KSP 1.8 to 1.11.x

Download from GitHub or Spacedock

Support for KSP 1.3.1 to 1.7.2 has been dropped.

Also make sure to delete your GameData/Trajectories folder before installing.

Full Changelog:

Spoiler

## v2.4.0 for KSP 1.8 to 1.11.x
 - 2021-02-07

### Changes since the last release

- Support for KSP 1.11.x
 - Dropped support for KSP 1.3.1 to 1.7.2, private builds can still be made from the backport branch.
 - Added individual Prograde/Retrograde buttons for the descent profile nodes.

### For Developers

- Added `GetTarget, ClearTarget` and `DescentProfileGrades` methods to the API

1 hour ago, PiezPiedPy said:

New release is up!

Version 2.4.0 for KSP 1.8 to 1.11.x

Download from GitHub or Spacedock

Support for KSP 1.3.1 to 1.7.2 has been dropped.

Also make sure to delete your GameData/Trajectories folder before installing.

Full Changelog:

Reveal hidden contents

## v2.4.0 for KSP 1.8 to 1.11.x
 - 2021-02-07

### Changes since the last release

- Support for KSP 1.11.x
 - Dropped support for KSP 1.3.1 to 1.7.2, private builds can still be made from the backport branch.
 - Added individual Prograde/Retrograde buttons for the descent profile nodes.

### For Developers

- Added `GetTarget, ClearTarget` and `DescentProfileGrades` methods to the API

Thanks for update. Too bad we can't change OP title to show 1.11.x so other players can see. Regardless thanks.

22 minutes ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

You can change the OP title by click and holding down the cursor over the title. When the box shows up, that means you can edit it now. Tap Enter to save changes.

Not if you're not the OP. @PiezPiedPy took over from @Kobymaru a while back but didn't make a new thread, so he can't change the title.

7 minutes ago, RealKerbal3x said:

Not if you're not the OP. @PiezPiedPy took over from @Kobymaru a while back but didn't make a new thread, so he can't change the title.

5 minutes ago, VoidSquid said:

Maybe a fellow moderator could help here.

Would be best if he just started a new thread

9 hours ago, ZYKerman said:

I can't have the mod displaying trajectories.My KSP is still displaying its stock trajectory.Each time I click "show trajectories" on the mod's panel,an  error information shows that something's wrong with the tracking station.What can I do?

Upload your KSP.log file somewhere e.g dropbox and post a link to it on here.

9 hours ago, ZYKerman said:

Each time I click "show trajectories" on the mod's panel,an  error information shows that something's wrong with the tracking station.What can I do?

Also, what's the exact error message? Have a screenshot maybe?

31 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

Welcome to the forum, @ZYKerman. :) Could you quote just the line you're thinking of? Displaying the entire file in a post will cause page loading problems on our forum, so I'm afraid we've had to remove that. 

OK,thanks :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The error message reads:"因为轨道预测不可用,不能显示轨迹。请更新您的追踪站设施。"

Note that I'm opening an exsisting vessel,and it seemed that the tracking station is already level 4.

Edited by ZYKerman

11 hours ago, ZYKerman said:

OK,thanks :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The error message reads:"因为轨道预测不可用,不能显示轨迹。请更新您的追踪站设施。"

Note that I'm opening an exsisting vessel,and it seemed that the tracking station is already level 4.

Have you tried Trajectories from a new game, I am going to assume you have a problem with your save file or game install.

To check properly I need your KSP.log file, upload it somewhere and post the link here, don't post the file itself here just a link to it.