[1.12.x] Trajectories v2.4.5 (2023-08-22) : atmospheric predictions

Kobymaru

1 hour ago, Brigadier said:

Which mod do you mean?

I'm so sorry, I'm such an idiot :P
I was asking why trajectories doesn't work with KSRSS (2.5 scale)

3 hours ago, JebNotFound said:

Hmm... 

It works perfectly for me in KSRSS 2.5 in 1.12.3

15 hours ago, KeaKaka said:

Hmm... 

It works perfectly for me in KSRSS 2.5 in 1.12.3

Strange... Do you have to download special config or something?

50 minutes ago, JebNotFound said:

Strange... Do you have to download special config or something?

Nope, not as far as I'm aware.

A log file might be useful for those more knowledgeable than me.

22 hours ago, JebNotFound said:

Try focusing on the planet in map view, then zooming in. The trajectory overlay gets hidden when zoomed out.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new in this post. First of all many thanks for this great mod! Now straight to my problem:

Using my kOS Interface for a Starship mod I'm quite dependent on Trajectories to work rather exactly, and I noticed some strange behaviour that I can't trace from any logs. Usually on the first session (after loading KSP) when I load a save-file in the atmosphere the impact position from trajectories differs from the second time I load a save-file. A temporary fix is to press on the 'update' button within trajectories. Is there a problem with the auto-updating, or am I maybe doing something wrong?

Or is there maybe a way to force an 'update' of the aerodynamics via kOS?

Thanks in advance!

On 6/24/2022 at 3:22 PM, Janus92 said:

Or is there maybe a way to force an 'update' of the aerodynamics via kOS?

I've just had a look at the kOS interface and there is no Update method, although there is one in the Trajectories API. Raise an issue on Github and I'll get round to it eventually ;)

On 6/12/2022 at 7:17 AM, Old-but-new said:

So I noticed that the prediction does not show up on map view. I tried fiddling with the settings of Trajectories, but I still haven't gotten anything. What could be going on?

Have you turned the trajectory view on ? The Trajectories icon text will change to green when its on.

@PiezPiedPyAlso about the toolbar icon... I was experimenting with different texture quality settings and this mod is the only one I have that gets very blurry when it's reduced. "full" looks good but at "1/4" I can't read "TRAJ" anymore.   KSP 1.12.3, Traj 2.4.3, stock toolbar. Some discussion here: 

Edited by Krazy1

On 6/30/2022 at 3:33 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

Let me know if you'd like me to make the changes for the Toolbar Controller, they shouldn't be that difficult to do

Cheers, have at it :D

you'll find the toolbar handling in GitHub : AppLauncherButton.cs

On 7/3/2022 at 2:52 AM, Krazy1 said:

@PiezPiedPyAlso about the toolbar icon... I was experimenting with different texture quality settings and this mod is the only one I have that gets very blurry when it's reduced. "full" looks good but at "1/4" I can't read "TRAJ" anymore.   KSP 1.12.3, Traj 2.4.3, stock toolbar. 

Is this with the stock or blizzy icon ?

3 hours ago, PiezPiedPy said:

Is this with the stock or blizzy icon ?

stock toolbar, so I suppose it's the stock icon. I've never used Blizzy. I guess switching to Toolbar Controller will fix this for "free" maybe?

Edited by Krazy1

19 hours ago, Krazy1 said:

stock toolbar, so I suppose it's the stock icon. I've never used Blizzy. I guess switching to Toolbar Controller will fix this for "free" maybe?

Thx, I was hoping it was the Blizzy toolbar at fault.

20 minutes ago, PiezPiedPy said:

Thx, I was hoping it was the Blizzy toolbar at fault.

Your icons are the wrong size, the stock toolbar should be 38x38, instead they are 36x36

The Blizzy icon is fine

Edited by linuxgurugamer

• 1 month later...

I just ran into an issue where the red impact marker is updated very delayed. This only happens on Minmus, the red marker moves fine on the Mun. See the following video to show what I mean.

I'm using kOS and the IMPACTPOS value from Trajectories follows what the red mark is doing.  The impact marker from KER gets it right and even the "fixed body" trajectory from Trajectories points to the right spot.

FYI and Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I had the same issue that @JebNotFound, @Artyom and others have experienced (trajectory/impact not showing in map view) after reinstalls or installing new mods.

After inspecting the logs it turned out that my newly installed KSPCommunityFixes complained about missing a Harmony dll, installing it from here fixed the issue for me: https://github.com/KSPModdingLibs/HarmonyKSP

Hope this might be helpful to someone :)

• 1 month later...