Does anyone know how to build a 35ton payload space plane without any mods?

I use 8 RAPIER Engine and keep my plane's weight is about 165t, and it's hard to fly to orbit(spend too much time), and I can change my orbit to circle orbit, but there is no fuel to back Kerbin.

I want to add some more fuel to increase my deltaV, but the weight is increased too, and I have to add more Engine, then fuel will be not enough, my god, bad death circle. my plane will be more and more big :(

Does anyone know the key data of desgin of SSTO spaceplane? like  how many engine can take how much weight plane to orbit, what's the best TWR ? and some fly skill in atmosphere  

Thank you :D

One thing to try (and it does take some experimentation to find the right balance for each craft), is to adjust the angle of the wings so they are pitched upwards slightly (relative to the craft).  That can make your ascent more efficient and save some dV without having to change engine/fuel balances. 

Your ascent profile also makes a big difference, but as I don't know what you're trying I can't suggest any changes.  Try gaining horizontal speed early on by maintaining a fairly low pitch (ie 10 degrees) until you have a surface velocity of ~450m/s before climbing more steeply (and even then don't climb too steeply).

This is my stock SSTO which can lift 45 tons and there's a more detailed description of the ascent profile I use for it there too, might give you some ideas - https://kerbalx.com/katateochi/CT-Heavy

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.