Easter Egg Challenge

I've seen this done before, but not as a challenge. The challenge is to launch a rocket, with a probe payload, around Ike and then launch the probe into an orbit next to the magic boulder. Then fly the rocket back to Kerbin.

Rules: Both rocket and probe must be made of stock parts, The probe MUST be stationed in orbit almost close enough to touch the magic boulder. While the rocket does not need to land at the KSC it does however, need to be landed in one piece. Both the rocket and the probe can be manned or a drone. The probe must have a communications link with Kerbin after the rocket is gone. Size and parts do not matter as long as every thing is stock. The trip can take as long as you want, since speed is not the point of this challenge.

Enjoy! 

42 minutes ago, sirgoodman said:

Oh, OK I can do it though. How do I tell which version of KSP I am running?

Hmmmm... Either you've got a really older version of KSP, or you may have found one of the newer ones.... Or @SQUAD snuck it back in... do you have a screenshot of the boulder?

Oh, in the opening screen of the game, the version is the number in the lower right hand corner:

gMeV9zr.png

• 5 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.