[1.10.1] Next Star Industries: BDArmory Weapons Extension has been merged with Next Star Industries.

14 hours ago, Next_Star_Industries said:

I believe they have CKAN fixed now.

I deleted manual install, but CKAN don't let me install... i select BDAWE, but apply changes remain grey. Physics Extender which is the only dependency is installed through CKAN. I keep manual install for now. BDArmory has older version on CKAN also.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, LDJIEJ said:

我是中文版的游戏。但是BDA并没有显示中文。请帮帮我!

Please use English in this forum. BDAc has not yet been translated into Chinese. I do not think they will translate it.

请在此论坛中使用英文。 BDAc尚未翻译成中文。我不认为他们会翻译它。

Sorry everyone for not keeping up with updates. For some reason my heart decided to not work correctly and put me out, but I'm back at it and will release an update soon. It appears the BDAc Team has made some more improvements and KSP has updated since my last update was made. As soon as I get caught up with things I'll release the next update.

Edited by Next_Star_Industries

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Next_Star_Industries said:

I was going to release a new update for KSP v1.3 and BDAc v0.3.0.0 but I decided to wait until an official release of BDAc v1.0 for KSP v1.3.1. I will release an update afterward and it gives me more time to model more weapons.

How about a K-5 missile? Its a short-range early russian missile.

• 2 weeks later...

i just downloaded new version from spacedock and the parts dont show up anywhere, installed correctly with just the bda weapons extension folder, the mods i have installed are firespitter, bda, cal, kerbal joint reinforcement, mechjeb 2, never enough dakka, physics range extender, vessel mover, scansat, and tweakscale is there any incompatibility issues there

9 hours ago, dragonface said:

i just downloaded new version from spacedock and the parts dont show up anywhere, installed correctly with just the bda weapons extension folder, the mods i have installed are firespitter, bda, cal, kerbal joint reinforcement, mechjeb 2, never enough dakka, physics range extender, vessel mover, scansat, and tweakscale is there any incompatibility issues there

Parts will be found in the advanced tab of the editor. There should be no conflicts with this mod. You are running things on KSP 1.3.1 right? I see you have CAL installed it is no longer needed and may cause a conflict with BDAc.

@Next_Star_Industries - I think there may be some confusion amongst the users of your mod as everything you put into your download is being dropped into their gamedata folder which is causing major conflicts as the source folder includes a bunch of plugins from other mods that are dependencies which is causing things not to work properly (two BDArmory.dll's will conflict with each other etc....)

Perhaps a better explanation of what to put where and what to ignore

On 11/6/2017 at 10:36 AM, Next_Star_Industries said:

Parts will be found in the advanced tab of the editor. There should be no conflicts with this mod. You are running things on KSP 1.3.1 right? I see you have CAL installed it is no longer needed and may cause a conflict with BDAc.

yes i am, and thanks for the news on CAL, found the parts but now the effects dont work the bombs will destroy stuff in the blast radius but no giant explosion just a small one like the normal collision explosion, no big deal for me ill play it nonetheless, just thought you might want to know

14 hours ago, DoctorDavinci said:

@Next_Star_Industries - I think there may be some confusion amongst the users of your mod as everything you put into your download is being dropped into their gamedata folder which is causing major conflicts as the source folder includes a bunch of plugins from other mods that are dependencies which is causing things not to work properly (two BDArmory.dll's will conflict with each other etc....)

Perhaps a better explanation of what to put where and what to ignore

I agree the next update will correct this issue. Thanks for bringing it up. I am getting more familiar with GitHUb and I'll be putting the source there instead of including it in the download.

1 hour ago, dragonface said:

yes i am, and thanks for the news on CAL, found the parts but now the effects dont work the bombs will destroy stuff in the blast radius but no giant explosion just a small one like the normal collision explosion, no big deal for me ill play it nonetheless, just thought you might want to know

Be sure you have not included the source folder in your GameData folder. Everything is working on my end, so there is a conflict of some kind on your end. I help the best I can.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, DiscoveryPlanet said:

vmTxR1z.png

when i approaching another vessel suddenly it disappear when the distance between us is 10km , here is info from debug

and inside your WinRaR there are 2 file, SourceCode and game data, my question is where should i put SourceCode file?

Please read back before asking questions. Ignore the source, unless you are a modder and want to change the .dll. Don't paste the source into gamedata.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.