[1.10.1] Next Star Industries: BDArmory Weapons Extension has been merged with Next Star Industries.

This MOD has been merged into "Next Star Industries"

download here: https://spacedock.info/mod/2506/Next Star Industries or here: https://github.com/NextStarIndustries/Next-Star-Industries/releases/tag/v2.3.0

BDArmory Weapons Extension is NOT a part of BDArmory Continued

NSI is not a part of the BDArmory Team!!

A military and aerospace manufacturer that specializes in nuclear and heavy weapons. With a die hard never sleeping R&D department, NSI takes things to the next level, pushing science and technology into the future, but continues to build and supply the tried and true products of the past and present.

Pictures are here.

NSI's Mods

Currently used UV Maps, for those wishing to edit textures, can be downloaded from here.

Get the KSP v1.8.1 and BDAc v1.3.2 and of NSI's BDArmory Weapons Extension here.

BDArmory Weapons Extension's Required Mod List:

The latest version of BDArmoryContinued is required to be installed.

BDAc requires Physics Range Extender to be installed.

Module Manager is required for some Mods to work.

Localization Dictionary

Translated from English to русский, Français, Nederlands, 简体中文, 日本語, Deutsche, čeština, and Español.

All translations performed by Next Star Industries.

Recommend using CKAN to auto install mods, so their dependencies are installed as well.

Licensed under Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) 

Edited by Next_Star_Industries

Update Log:

Version 1.6 is coming along quickly I have added new AA missile, added a "WIP"  plugin, added localization support and translations for English, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, French, German, Dutch, and Simplified Chinese I'll be adding more. Made lots of adjustments to config files.

v1.6 has been released includes.

version 1.6 - Added Diamondback II nuclear missile. Added NSI 1-m probe core bus. (testing basic model) Added NSILV-1 rocket engine. (testing basic model) Added new subcategories and new icons. Added an explosion plugin.(testing v0.1) Made adjustments to the config files on all parts. More adjustments to "PeaceKeeper" bus.(final test run) Organized cfg files and cleaned them up. Added source to download. Added Localization dictionary for EN-US, JA, RU, SE-SE, FR, DE, NL, and ZH-CN.(more coming) NKD is no longer required as of this version. New explosionFX added.

2 hours ago, KERBAL WARS said:

Could you possibly do the Castle Bravo bomb in a future update?

I plan to make all the real nuclear bombs, nuclear torpedo, and ICBM past and present I can find the data I need on and fictional ones as well. I have to release this next update to correct some stuff like craft exploding outside of blast area which I have done now just testing things more so no new weapons in the next update. Then it's back to models and all future updates will include at least one new weapon but there will be many weapon packs and other things as well. NKD has Castle Bravo in it to fix the explosion problem going on in the current version simply copy the blastRadius and blastPower values in NuclearExplosionModule to the MissileLauncherModule and change the NuclearExplosionModule values to 0 in the config files of weapons with the values in the NuclearExplosionModule.

3 hours ago, dundun92 said:

Thanks a lot for fixing NKD 1.2.2!

NP :cool: Harpwner done a great job with it.

v1.7 is now uploaded

version 1.7 - Added a camera over exposure effect for explosions.
          Made adjustments to the Diamondback II missile.
          Fixed craft exploding outside of the blast radius.
          Made more config file adjustments to all weapons.
          Corrected some issues in the explosion module.
          Made more explosionfx adjustments.
          Added Localization dictionary for CS.

On 7/6/2017 at 4:02 PM, KERBAL WARS said:

Is it possible to have the W-87 MIRV detonate while in the air and not when impacting the ground?

I have a plan to add a right click button just for this option, but for now it will detonate on impact of anything. You can also use advanced tweekables and tweekeverything to get more options. I have set things up so that different explosionFX happen at different altitudes wouldn't have a mushroom cloud in the air or in space so they are different. The next update will be based around improving the air and space explosionfx types. I think the ground explosionfx are good for now but I have more plans for them later.

Update: There is already an option in BDA's right click menu inside the VAB/Hanger to override the detonation height.

I was wondering if it was possible to make the bombs detonate instead of simply firing them. I know that in the actions menu there is an option to detonate the weapon but it doesn't seem to work. I've merged coding from the BDArmory Continued Small Warhead which can detonate and arm itself, but it has had limited success. Also wanted to say that I really enjoy using this mod and hope to see it grow in future updates. :) 

On 7/8/2017 at 6:59 PM, KERBAL WARS said:

I was wondering if it was possible to make the bombs detonate instead of simply firing them. I know that in the actions menu there is an option to detonate the weapon but it doesn't seem to work. I've merged coding from the BDArmory Continued Small Warhead which can detonate and arm itself, but it has had limited success. Also wanted to say that I really enjoy using this mod and hope to see it grow in future updates. :) 

I get what your saying :blush: yes I'm adding that in the next update, it will be a right click option to detonate when clicked. Thanks more coming.

Spoiler

"MK24" from the "Castle Yankee" test. 15MT yield.

FHYqTdtXSH5fnRnE3cCifMjSdiFiNVCu4y5oXQSP

5 hours ago, Kiwi Kerman said:

Hi i was wondering, where do i put the source code folder

It contains the code for my module and you don't need to extract it. If you do extract it put it anywhere other then the KSP install folder. You only need to place/extract the BDArmory Weapons Extension folder into your GameData folder.

Version 1.8 is moving right along and will include several new weapons and a new model for the W87. I have adjusted the camera over exposure effect time and it only occurs with weapons that have a blastRadius of 1000 m or more. There is an issue with explosionFX following aircraft after detonation, this a known BDArmory issue #171 and as far as I know it is being worked on. This update is centering around fine tuning everything and getting it the way I want and expect it to behave.  This update will include a number of nuclear and conventional bombs one of which is in the spoiler posted above. I will be adding a png texture to the explosionFX folder as well. It controls the smoke texture for all explosions and can be modified. Do not rename, change the size, or move this texture or it will break the explosionFX.

On 9.7.2017 at 6:23 PM, Next_Star_Industries said:

Sorry about that the link is fixed now. :blush:

still not working for some reason i only see circles with minus signs in the middle, could this be a personal issue?

1 hour ago, AtleSt said:

still not working for some reason i only see circles with minus signs in the middle, could this be a personal issue?

You're not the only one. I still can't see any pictures.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.