[1.10.1] Next Star Industries: BDArmory Weapons Extension has been merged with Next Star Industries.

This weapon pack is good....   The models are good,  the blast effects are excellent...
But the only downside is the explosion's knockback kick was waaaaaaaayyyyyy too big,  The target's debris will shattered and fly over 10 times sonic-speed away from blast center,  Even NKD's nuclear weapon were not such powerful....(Even the 2000lb bombs was so,  This is more like Antimatter warhead rather then nuclear)

Edited by Violet_Wyvern

On 1/7/2018 at 10:25 PM, Violet_Wyvern said:

This weapon pack is good....   The models are good,  the blast effects are excellent...
But the only downside is the explosion's knockback kick was waaaaaaaayyyyyy too big,  The target's debris will shattered and fly over 10 times sonic-speed away from blast center,  Even NKD's nuclear weapon were not such powerful....(Even the 2000lb bombs was so,  This is more like Antimatter warhead rather then nuclear)

Thanks for the comments. These weapons represent "real world" weapons, unlike NKD's and most other weapon mod's which are scaled down weapons. This is how they would really react if used on Kerbin instead of Earth.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2018 at 9:52 PM, HebaruSan said:

This seems to have been added to SpaceDock again by someone else, including a request for CKAN listing:

Is this a valid upload? Is it actually different in some way I'm not noticing?

Ummm looks like someone took it and has redistributed with out my knowledge. It is not a valid upload LOL they can though because of the way I have it licensed. They didn't change anything :o.  Not sure how I report it to spacedock. It's going to cause a lot of conflicts for people they'll regret that.

Edited by Next_Star_Industries

1 hour ago, Next_Star_Industries said:

they can though because of the way I have it licensed. They didn't change anything :o

Well you did include the Attribution clause, so I think in this instance they're still violating the license, since they represented it as their own work.

For what it's worth, the duplicate won't be listed in CKAN, since your mod is already there.

2 hours ago, Next_Star_Industries said:

Ummm looks like someone took it and has redistributed with out my knowledge. It is not a valid upload LOL they can though because of the way I have it licensed. They didn't change anything :o.  Not sure how I report it to spacedock. It's going to cause a lot of conflicts for people they'll regret that.

1 hour ago, HebaruSan said:

Well you did include the Attribution clause, so I think in this instance they're still violating the license, since they represented it as their own work.

For what it's worth, the duplicate won't be listed in CKAN, since your mod is already there.

This mod is licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0 which means the person who has posted it is in violation of the license as it is not allowed for anyone to change the license to MIT which appears to be the case

I suggest contacting @VITAS and see if something can be done to have that mod removed from spacedock

54 minutes ago, DoctorDavinci said:

This mod is licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0 which means the person who has posted it is in violation of the license as it is not allowed for anyone to change the license to MIT which appears to be the case

I suggest contacting @VITAS and see if something can be done to have that mod removed from spacedock

Thank you for the addy I have contacted them.

@DoctorDavinci and @HebaruSan thanks for the info and heads up it's appreciated. :)

4 hours ago, Next_Star_Industries said:

He hasn't responded and the mod is still up.

Oh boy...

Did he read it yet?

Edited by Guest

Hello, is this mod compatible with latest BETA BDA 1.1? If not, its not problem but I have also issue with NKD which cancel all effects made by this mod (nuclear explosion effects) but NKD explosion still works. Because I havent much mods installed its probably incompatible, I guess, @Next_Star_Industries ? Actually I've removed NKD and it still behaves without FX, maybe its the BDA BETA what cause it?

EDIT1: Confirmed, after backing up to normal BDA, it works perfectly. :) 

Edited by Toonu

7 hours ago, Toonu said:

Hello, is this mod compatible with latest BETA BDA 1.1? If not, its not problem but I have also issue with NKD which cancel all effects made by this mod (nuclear explosion effects) but NKD explosion still works. Because I havent much mods installed its probably incompatible, I guess, @Next_Star_Industries ? Actually I've removed NKD and it still behaves without FX, maybe its the BDA BETA what cause it?

EDIT1: Confirmed, after backing up to normal BDA, it works perfectly. :) 

No it's not ready for Beta 1.1 sorry for the inconvenience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update: Released v2.0.2 recompiled for BDAc v1.1.0. https://spacedock.info/mod/1401/BDArmory Weapons Extension/download/v2.0.2 There are fully built craft now added they are only test objects at the moment and aren't fully functional. Made a few config file adjustments to the "Honest John LR" missiles. If you find they are over shooting the target adjust the BallisticOvershoot.

Edited by Next_Star_Industries

is that a bug?

rVl7N.png

rVSYu.jpg

The bullet was stopped(If you leave,It will move on  again),just like that。

If vehicle was hit by rocket or missile,It will disappear

Is this the bug of my game or something wrong of my mod?

my mod list

rVfP9.png

except for  VesselMover,other mod is the latest version

My English is not so well, I'm sorry

On 3/4/2018 at 11:51 AM, sakura said:

is that a bug?

rVl7N.png

rVSYu.jpg

The bullet was stopped(If you leave,It will move on  again),just like that。

If vehicle was hit by rocket or missile,It will disappear

Is this the bug of my game or something wrong of my mod?

my mod list

rVfP9.png

except for  VesselMover,other mod is the latest version

My English is not so well, I'm sorry

Your English is good enough :). This appears to be an issue with BDAc itself and not with BDArmory Weapons Extension. You can post the issue at this link BDAc Issues.

4 hours ago, Next_Star_Industries said:

Your English is good enough :). This appears to be an issue with BDAc itself and not with BDArmory Weapons Extension. You can post the issue at this link BDAc Issues.

The problem has been solved.That's not a bug ,just because I did not install the ModuleManager.........I'm so stupid

thank you very very much!

22 hours ago, Next_Star_Industries said:

There will be NO update of this mod for KSP 1.4 or any updates past BDAc v1.1beta!!

I will continue to support the current version.

Hmm, may we ask why it won't be updated? Are you just tired, or did something else happen?

9 hours ago, trickout42 said:

Hmm, may we ask why it won't be updated? Are you just tired, or did something else happen?

I will be merging the MK8x series bombs and the Russian AA missiles of this mod into another one I'm currently building. Nuclear weapons will stay at this version. Do to KSP v1.4 upgrading to the new Unity engine my nuclear explosions look horrible and I have no interest in rebuilding them. The weapons that get merged will be handled by the BDAc code, not mine any longer, and will incorporate the latest features of it. The mod I'm working on now won't have coding for me to deal with. It will be a model and config file based mod, which should keep it from being broke with every update.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.