[1.10.1] Next Star Industries: BDArmory Weapons Extension has been merged with Next Star Industries.

2 hours ago, Santiago F. said:

Will this work with KSP 1.4? I know you won't update it for 1.4, so I want to know if it will still work.

No this mod will not work with KSP 1.4.x it has been merged into another mod to be released at a later time. The 2 posted versions of this mod will remain compatible with KSP 1.3.1 and BDAc v1.0 and v1.1.

On 3/17/2018 at 8:09 PM, Next_Star_Industries said:

No this mod will not work with KSP 1.4.x it has been merged into another mod to be released at a later time. The 2 posted versions of this mod will remain compatible with KSP 1.3.1 and BDAc v1.0 and v1.1.

Aw sweet, I can't wait for that to release, thanks for the info. I loved your mod as I really liked to mess around with some of the stuff and build bombers and sattalites that could launch the nuclear warheads.

On 3/22/2018 at 6:49 PM, Santiago F. said:

Aw sweet, I can't wait for that to release, thanks for the info. I loved your mod as I really liked to mess around with some of the stuff and build bombers and sattalites that could launch the nuclear warheads.

It appears BDAc will have the ability to do GPS targeting from space soon. The new mod I'm working on is coming along great, I have reintroduced nuclear weapons and they are better then ever. No spoilers though.:)

Edited by Next_Star_Industries

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2018 at 5:50 AM, Next_Star_Industries said:

It appears BDAc will have the ability to do GPS targeting from space soon. The new mod I'm working on is coming along great, I have reintroduced nuclear weapons and they are better then ever. No spoilers though.:)

is it possible to provide us with the new link for your mod? (even in developing). Im dying to nuke some kerbals. Don't mind helping to test stuff. I have 0.1 % of danny 2462's bug finding ability.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/18/2018 at 1:09 AM, Next_Star_Industries said:

Any news on the new mod? I loved this mod and it is a shame that is no longer works properly due to it being outdated. 

• 7 months later...
On 8/6/2018 at 2:40 PM, A.Silver said:

Any news on the new mod? I loved this mod and it is a shame that is no longer works properly due to it being outdated. 

True, really liked this mod. If there's any news on it being refurbished for KSP 1.6.1 would love to know. 

On 8/6/2018 at 8:40 PM, A.Silver said:

1 hour ago, CyclonicTuna said:

True, really liked this mod. If there's any news on it being refurbished for KSP 1.6.1 would love to know. 

No, no news on update. Give up and try other mods.

• 9 months later...
29 minutes ago, feluxution said:

i installed the mod but cant find any parts

They will be in the advanced view of the editor. Top left corner you'll see some arrows click there and you'll see my category tab. The next update will place them into the BDAc subcategories you can see those by right clicking the BDAc tab in the editors.

11 minutes ago, Fraston said:

Place the folder or zip into the gamedata folder inside of steam’s local files for the game

The next update will have a new way to install as I've added stuff outside of the gamedata folder like missions and user loading screens.

4 hours ago, Next_Star_Industries said:

The next update will have a new way to install as I've added stuff outside of the gamedata folder like missions and user loading screens.

Totally missed that in the KSP loading lol

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/9/2020 at 12:11 AM, Next_Star_Industries said:

They will be in the advanced view of the editor. Top left corner you'll see some arrows click there and you'll see my category tab. The next update will place them into the BDAc subcategories you can see those by right clicking the BDAc tab in the editors.

It seems something is wrong with the predator drone, the UFO and other stuff. Most likely MM patches or wrong .cfg

Also, I suggest you increase the range of MIRVs to 200000, which allows for automatic separation of nuclear warheads outside the atmosphere.

Hey there, ive installed this mod on a clean install of 1.8.x KSP, by dragging and dropping the BDArmoryContinued folder into GameData. When i launch the game, i can see the assets loading in. but for somereason, i cant find any of the parts in the actual VAB or SPH... In career mode, funnily enough, you can find your parts in the tech tree. they just arent visible in the Building areas. Thoughts on this? Perhaps i Installed it incorrectly...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.