[1.3] Very long loading (win7, x64)

Ksp loading for about 30 minutes. I don't have Hamachi or something else, I don't have any mods. I searched for this problem in internet, but nothing helps me.

I'm using windows 7 x64, 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601, latest update: 15.06.2017.
I have 16gb RAM, Asus Z97-P, CPU, Videocard, RAM 2х8gb, video driver version: 378.78

Log file: http://upfile.mobi/VVmfYAAKvme

Screenshots

Edited by Kerbal101
Member has shared this info in rus. Support thread.

Make sure that your Gamedata folder contains nothing, except "Squad". Very long loading or hanging can happen if you have several instances of ModuleManager DLL installed in that directory.

Also, your hard/solid drive may be faulty.

Also, make sure that your computer can run the game. Check the minimum specs for Kerbal Space Program, found on www.kerbalspaceprogram.com . If your computer doesn't meet the minimum specs, then you may need to update your drivers, or even get a new computer. :/. Or, try uninstalling the game, and then reinstalling it. That's all I can help you with at the moment, I'm afraid.

14 hours ago, Kerbal101 said:

Make sure that your Gamedata folder contains nothing, except "Squad". Very long loading or hanging can happen if you have several instances of ModuleManager DLL installed in that directory.

Also, your hard/solid drive may be faulty.

У меня только "Squad" там находиться.

I have only "Squad" in  Gamedata folder

12 hours ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

Also, make sure that your computer can run the game. Check the minimum specs for Kerbal Space Program, found on www.kerbalspaceprogram.com . If your computer doesn't meet the minimum specs, then you may need to update your drivers, or even get a new computer. :/. Or, try uninstalling the game, and then reinstalling it. That's all I can help you with at the moment, I'm afraid.

My computer can run the game, I have uninstalled the game for two times, it isn't helps me/

10 hours ago, Kirfelow said:

У меня только "Squad" там находиться.

I have only "Squad" in  Gamedata folder

My computer can run the game, I have uninstalled the game for two times, it isn't helps me/

Ok. So the game takes a lot of time to load, but after it loads, is it playable?

Hi, where is your game installed? The install location can affect the game and on occasion stop it loading, by causing issues with file permissions etc.  Try for example dragging the whole ksp folder into the desk top and see how it behaves then

A completely stock ksp loads on my system in about two -four minutes , depending on background load

2 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Hi, where is your game installed? The install location can affect the game and on occasion stop it loading, by causing issues with file permissions etc.  Try for example dragging the whole ksp folder into the desk top and see how it behaves then

A completely stock ksp loads on my system in about two -four minutes , depending on background load

I tried to do this, but it isn't helped me.

I took the liberty to updated the OP with info, which member has uploaded in ru/support thread.

@Kirfelow According to the logs, your game loads in around whopping 1000 seconds.
There was (is?) known bug on Windows, where Unity accessed all files via networked protocol ("file://" URI) - but if the network device confused Unity, each loaded file had an added delay.
This is not about KSP in particular and no network transfer happens during these delays.

Can you check what happens, if you completely disconnect all network devices and try to launch KSP?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.