Voyager Labs Aeronautics and Space Administration (ORDERS ON HOLD ATM)

i have a bit of a daunting order for you. i would like you to design a craft capable of getting this big guy into kerbin orbit. JqNig.png yup.

mods allowed: mechanical mouse industries kethane pack and satellite pack, mech jeb,and the camera pack ( actually you need to use all of these because the craft has at least one part from all of these mod packs on it :P ) if you can do this i will be truly impressed. however if it becomes THAT difficult i will install and let you use novapunch, i'm just a little limited on how many mods and can use at a time because my computer sucks. heres the .craft: http://www./download.php?383z7iva4v176mp i wish you good luck, i REALLY do XD

The craft itself looks fairly light, the only problem might be the bulk. NovaPunch is the best way to get something that big into an orbit and I could definitely do that for you. How how of an orbit would you want it though? It help to know so I can add on a proper amount of fuel/thrusters.

The craft itself looks fairly light, the only problem might be the bulk. NovaPunch is the best way to get something that big into an orbit and I could definitely do that for you. How high of an orbit would you want it though? It help to know so I can add on a proper amount of fuel/thrusters.

The craft itself looks fairly light, the only problem might be the bulk. NovaPunch is the best way to get something that big into an orbit and I could definitely do that for you. How high of an orbit would you want it though? It help to know so I can add on a proper amount of fuel/thrusters.

as long as the craft gets into a stable orbit ( not reentering the atmosphere ) it should be fine. 72k would be the ideal.

Edited by trollmylove

Alright, good. I can very easily do that for you, possibly even using only stock parts. The only thing is I don't actually have 2 of those mods and don't really want to load up MORE of them seeing as how I have so many. Maybe someone else could tackle it for you.

Alright, good. I can very easily do that for you, possibly even using only stock parts. The only thing is I don't actually have 2 of those mods and don't really want to load up MORE of them seeing as how I have so many. Maybe someone else could tackle it for you.

which 2 do you not have? because none of these packs have any massive amount of parts

I managed to land on Minmus after only one rocket design, which I'm very surprised and very pleased with. I made it using only 3 stages as well. It had plenty of fuel left in it when I touched down: 1 full tank of fuel for each rocket, more than enough to make it back to Kerbin. I dubbed this rocket the Mn 1-A Polaris. The only mod I used for the creation of this ship was the NovaPunch Pack. I also made it there without using a MechJeb which I am very proud of. I hope you enjoy your new rocket.

Sadly I did not take any screenshots.

[ATTACH]32337[/ATTACH]

EDIT: It's a bit wobbly but it wont tear itself apart. Feel free to add struts between the 2nd and 3rd stages.

Thanks Farce, the rocket works awesome!