Voyager Labs Aeronautics and Space Administration (ORDERS ON HOLD ATM)

Most use KW Payload and Probodyne ffrom Silisko but I will make a Full Mod List, The Craft will go with the Mission stats in the Spoiler of Say Voyager I or Voyager II The Duna Lander, Let me make a full mod list and I will update the Mission thread soon with the Craft Files, Give meh about an hour.

As I promised I uploaded the .craft files for our probes, Voyager I is special so i'm keeping it out and im having problems uploading Minmus Link ATM. The Craft files are in the Mission page in the spoiler at the bottom of the description.

I would like to have a rocket capable of getting to Eve and back, mods allowed: Mechjecb, Mechanical Mouse industries (not the kethane pack, only sattalite and payload packs)

note: I would like the payload to be built from the ion engines in MMI

yea i know i made a hover craft thing using a mod and still it woulnd let me get a static height above the ground it alws stayd going up or going down so i had to continuisly change the speed to stay around the same height but it has to be posseble becuas iv seen like a person that made like a hover tank using servral mods

I think I may have a working Hovercraft but it is very unstable and cant fly that far, Maybe you can work off of it.

Also No comments on Voyage our first rover in the Twin Duna Rovers? Voyage and Oddysey (dont know how to spell it GRRR) are there names.

Edited by Sbowyer28