Voyager Labs Aeronautics and Space Administration (ORDERS ON HOLD ATM)

Nice Vid Jeb also I'm turning this into a Rocket sharing thread for about 2 weeks while I catch up with orders, I want VL, and Non VL members to post their rockets and discuss how to make it better, make new rockets and that kinda stuff :D Have fun guys and I will check in but prob wont post, Sorry.

re: a few thoughts on ponies

all respect to the ceo, but wtf is going on with the bronyism on this forum? do people literally having nothing better to do? e.e. cummings this sh*t

i broadly disapprove - it's a children's show, nothing more. don't promote this morbid adult infantilism.

Edited by segaprophet

Sega it all depends on what you like, I did read an article that Lauren Faust posted but I cant find it but it said "This show wasn't intended just for a certain age group or gender but for all ages and genders" Like I said it all depends on what you like, I respect people that disagree with me honestly :P.

EDIT: This avatar was a Placeholder so everyone knows i'm a brony, Im making a VL Plooto I Outline Avatar.

Edited by Sbowyer28

Sega it all depends on what you like, I did read an article that Lauren Faust posted but I cant find it but it said "This show wasn't intended just for a certain age group or gender but for all ages and genders" Like I said it all depends on what you like, I respect people that disagree with me honestly :P.

EDIT: This avatar was a Placeholder so everyone knows i'm a brony, Im making a VL Plooto I Outline Avatar.

I'm not calling you out specifically, just reacting to the tons of pony avatars/graphics on these forums. (lots of users)

I probably should hold my tongue about something I well and truly don't understand. The phenomenon just seemed to come out of nowhere, but I was never that good with keeping up with current events anyway..

I know no new orders are being taken, but perhaps you will take this order into consideration. It would be cool to have a rocket WITHIN another rocket. Staged so that one rocket goes up, and then suddenly it breaks open and another, completely different rocket emerges. Sort of like a trojan horse concept.

-snip-

The case is closed. - Ted

Edited by Ted
Removed Off-Topic Content.

Moderator Comment: Case closed guys, let's move back on topic to this awesome Rocket Building Company. Additionally, any other posts mentioning/discussing the offending post(s) will be removed for being off-topic and potentially de-railing a thread. Thanks. :)

• 6 months later...