Voyager Labs Aeronautics and Space Administration (ORDERS ON HOLD ATM)

with out mods or cheat parts we will be waiting version after version for new parts! anyhow my crazy planes are starting to go off the roof! im editing the rockets you make to go too jool with mechjeb (im bad at doing landings >.<) anyhow im showing the pictures![ATTACH=CONFIG]33895[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33896[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33897[/ATTACH] jeb made this cuz our enginers are too lazy due to jeb crashing there art :cool: thats what jeb does.

okay i am back to harrass you guys with another hard probably boring order, i need a fast attack fighter/bomber,that can easily make it to the rival KSP, with a payload, with a top speed of 400m/s

okay i am back to harrass you guys with another hard probably boring order, i need a fast attack fighter/bomber,that can easily make it to the rival KSP, with a payload, with a top speed of 400m/s

Structual Bomb or Missles?

And Im working on teh spaceplane, Havent had alot of time to get on KSP this weekend.

zappy iv somthing like thay lying somewhere around i just goaat add bombs or missiles the payload spot but i am corrently looking to make a smaal mod wich ivolves changing the aerospikes a bit i am looking to make a mech for it and a new tecsture and stuff so its isnt the same as the old aerospike and less fuel consuming becuas the old ones are just very very fuel unfriendly so it might take a while but if you dont want it involving a little mod just send me a pm and il look for another solution

Structual Bomb or Missles?

And Im working on teh spaceplane, Havent had alot of time to get on KSP this weekend.

well i want missles as in like the ones on the narvi fighter using separatrons

Hello,

I've finished the Joopitur project. The Joopitur V is the pride and joy of this. Aboard, we have Deep Space Horizon, a solar probe designed to monitor Kerbol. If you want to send something else into solar orbit, replace the Probe at the top stage with whatever you please.

Picture:

D8cqK.png

Download Link: http://www./?xj8pxy7pupyfd8r

Thanks!

Plaatinum Aerospace

Hello, i have made a space shuttle for re-supplying my space station and to send kerbals, but im having trouble getting it into orbit.

Currantly the only mod on their is Mech-Jeb, the shuttle is made out of stock parts tho.

What i would like is a rocket powerful enough to get this into a 200K orbit, with excess for cource correction and "emergency situations"

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27856963/SpaceShuttle1.craft

P.S If you feal like a challange, you could make a much bigger rocket that could get this to orbits and possibly landing vectors on different planets.