Voyager Labs Aeronautics and Space Administration (ORDERS ON HOLD ATM)

HI guys its me again anyway if u make spaceplanes, can u make me a plane that will be sizably big and will not lag my computer. stall speed 30 m/s for easy landings. and also can i have a new rocket that is like a skycrane design that will land on the mun and is stable. i would like it 1 manned please kthx bye.:)

Hay are you stel getting orders? If so i need a space plane that is 0.13 safe that is all I need thank you

Ps. On a iPod ATM so will see the taps with pics on wene I can on a pc so good building to you

I Said We're not taking orders anymore, Ive been busy in the Real world and wish I could play KSP all the time, But starting High School is rough, Even for me.

Hey Blindo's asking for ships, that's nice and all but he's busy! Read atleast 2 pages back before you post!

Giggle I dont care if anyone uses the Plooto I, I posted it so people could use it. After I get atleast most of the orders done I will begin to take orders, Like I said I wish I could play KSP all the time. I have to split time Between High School, Homework, And Most importantly (And possible the most deadly) Girlfriend. Holiday weekend I should be able to get some orders done, Im trusting Mnmm with the ones I cant get done.

Giggle I dont care if anyone uses the Plooto I, I posted it so people could use it. After I get atleast most of the orders done I will begin to take orders, Like I said I wish I could play KSP all the time. I have to split time Between High School, Homework, And Most importantly (And possible the most deadly) Girlfriend. Holiday weekend I should be able to get some orders done, Im trusting Mnmm with the ones I cant get done.
Thank you.

I would be more than happy to help with your organization, Sbowyer. Seeing as how you only have 2 people I'd say you could also use the help. I have a fair amount of free time on my hands and am quite experienced in the rocketry department. Send me a message here on the forums and let me know on your decision. I check the forums pretty much every day at least once so I'll likely see it. But like I said, I would be more than happy to work under you in the organization for the betterment of us all. Plus it sounds fun. Hook me up!

Hi could I place an order please, I have most of the mods on here like MechJeb, Electrical Energy Plugin, ISA MapSat etc.

I have a satellite relay network set up using RemoteTech: Relay Network & Debris automation but my satellites look rather crappy, so would love some better looking ones and would love a probe with I can have orbit kerbin, mun and minmus that uses the ISAmapset and the monolith detector.

Oh and the space station as it looks fantastic :)

Thanks so much and really hope you can help me :D

EDIT: opps sorry I didn't see you stopped taking orders for now sorry

Edited by morpheus2n2

Hello. I'm NuclearWarfare, CEO of the new team of Aeroneers, Cyclone Aero-Labs. I need a satellite along with a Launch vehicle. The satellite doesn't need to be huge, just something I can send Intel around the globe to my planes. I know you do this for free, but I'm willing to build you a plane that you can have, but not share.