What the hell are you doing on the forum?

cratercracker

Hey, at least I play this game! I once hung around a Furry Sonic fan forum for a couple of years because a RL friend invited me, and I thought, "oh, what the hell". I've never been a furry, nor had the slightest affection for that speedy-blue-raccoon-thing (Team Mario, yo). I owned the off-topic section.

(for a sense of context, that was before youtube existed...)

this is maybe the 20th or so forum that ive joined. currently active in one other. honestly i havent played ksp in at least 2 patches, but this is the only game forum with a semi competent science forum. actual science forums are usually over my head. its a substitute for human interaction which i usually avoid like the plague. i also like cats.

I joined for the challenges, and stayed once I realized that the rest of the forum exists. My claim to fame (if it can be called that) lies in the missions I've flown-Jool 5 three times, one grand tour, the caveman challenge more times than I can remember. I *may* also be the record holder for lowest mass to Moho, post-1.0. Although, honestly, I doubt I'm renowned for any of these things.

Nowadays I mostly spend my time lurking about the forums and posting when I think I have something substantial to say. Whether I've succeeded is up for the reader to decide. I also submit to the occasional challenge, if it piques my interest enough.

Came to post a question on an out-dated mission report, and turned into this writer who pumps out stories faster than Dona- *Mods glare evilly at me* uh...... than certain people tweet.

Joined because well.. You guys. The community is great here, and that's the real reason. (And the amazing modding community. :wink:)

Oh yeah, I also love writing, so I really wanted to share some of mine here.:cool:

On 7/5/2017 at 3:15 PM, cratercracker said:

You all are cool and nice.

While I am some sort of Russian mafia on the forum.

Da! WODKA!!!

On 6/25/2017 at 10:23 PM, GDJ said:

I just come here to pee people off.....and moderators from time to time.

Sometimes......it's a good thing. :)

Wait, "pee" people off? :huh:

5 hours ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

Da! WODKA!!!

If this is in Polish, why "Da"?
If this is in Russian, why "W-"?

5 hours ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

Hee means 3.14159265... Mathematician, desu.

Edited by kerbiloid

745wi5u.jpeg

not sure if ^ could be considered like a good reason to be around but well ... for a large part ... someday ... may be

anyway my own(s) on going memories often lack ... so ^^

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

22 hours ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

What's the other vernacular and slightly vulgar word for urination that starts with the letter "P"?
It's usually used to describe what one does to people to inflame, irritate, anger, and breed malcontent in the populace.

&)

Edited by GDJ

22 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

Ah, you about technical support...

HAHAHAHAAAAA! :D

Read this early this morning. Had a good chuckle! :)